Tuesday 11/20/2007

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
50-33 +16.53 Units

I have some thoughts about these, but won't have write-ups until tomrrow. Little burnt out tonight to do any writing. Have 3 other leans that I'll look at tomorrow but I'm on a downtrend so I'm going to try and keep a light card. Wednesday is a gigantic card as we'll have 13 games.

Tuesday plays
Den -6 BM
PHO/SAC O213 BM
GSW -1'
Lakers/Pacers O207'
Philly Team Total Under 90' (-115)

Last edited:
ya you're local is going to screw you. hopefully you can go on a nice winning streak and go back online again. imagine how i felt when i bet the 6 and it dropped to 5.5. not going to overthink this one.

where do you think the denver line finishes at,.... does chicago have a chance to cover?

well if all goes well, I should come up quite a bit for this week and put 15-20 units on bookmaker, but will unload it all on Detroit most likely. Nov 28, gonna bet the first line that comes out for detroit. Cavs gonna be 4/5 off a game gainst boston, Detroit with playoff revenge, Billups should be in playing form and him and rip should take advantage of Boobie gibson, esp with snow and hughes out. what you think?

where do you think the denver line finishes at,.... does chicago have a chance to cover?

Well I had it at -9 or 9' before the lines came out. Won't be surprised if it makes it there before tip. I'm expecting a DD victory in the 11-14 point range.

well if all goes well, I should come up quite a bit for this week and put 15-20 units on bookmaker, but will unload it all on Detroit most likely. Nov 28, gonna bet the first line that comes out for detroit. Cavs gonna be 4/5 off a game gainst boston, Detroit with playoff revenge, Billups should be in playing form and him and rip should take advantage of Boobie gibson, esp with snow and hughes out. what you think?

Definitely a great spot I have marked as well. I see BAR has it marked as well. As long as the Pistons are healthy it should be a great spot.

warriors in a romp i think, suns can score as much as they want against sacto

I'm hoping so with the over bet. It also falls under Killa's home doggie over theory. I'm convinced on the Warriors now.

liking the warriors should coincide with the OVER IMO...take a look

BOL with your plays, the Warriors finished strong against the Raptors and now with Jackson back they may/should go on a little run and win some games. The Knicks are in total disarray right now and it is showing out on the court with their performance.

Thanks fellas. I agree Billivy. It's just the fact that I got burned Sunday with the Raptors/Warriors over and I don't expect that to happen again, but I also don't want to see it happen to me.

Spurs possibly play a dud tonight then get up for the Orlando game?

that's what my concern here is Killa. Tough call gotta say, so I'll skip it.

GL tonight JPicks, I'll likely be on Denver as well. :cheers:

hopefully getting a dud # on that total won't kill me (it'll be 214 final i can see it now :p ) or it'll hit 260 and the kings will win outright

BOL today JPicks. I need to redeposit into another book besides matchbook. Not enough action at night and by the time I check the next day everything has moved atleast 1.5 points. keep up the good work.

You like 'em tomorrow night? Orlando seems to be due for a loss. I'm talking myself into a play on ATL.

if the line isn't crazy high. regardless im playing SA ML against orlando and likely parlaying it to the under if they hang a 93' or higher in that game.

gotta run, good to see you back into hoops bro and sorry for turning your thread into the tuesday morning drug discussion thread

You like 'em tomorrow night? Orlando seems to be due for a loss. I'm talking myself into a play on ATL.

I would need 7 or more to even consider ATL, the line doesn't seem to be going that way so I'll skip it. But it does make sense.

Thanks Satyr. GL to you as well.

ReNew. I have a MB account as well but only have about two units in it. Most of my money is in BM (2 units at Greek as well) as I love hitting the early #'s. Been successful so far this year guessing which way they're going. January will be another story.

As far as SAN/ORL-ATL goes I have alot of interest in SAN tomorrow. Hopefully the # will be somewhat short on SAN. For tonight I saw we peaked at 6' briefly but I doubt it'll ever get back. When I saw it at 6' I decided I wanted a 7. I'm over playing the Hawks tonight and will just root for them to knock down SAN (sorry Billivy) so it sets up tomorrow a bit nicer.

Lakers/Pacers Over 207'

Look beyond the last 4 Lakers unders and you'll see the light.

Satyr--I'd love to toss a sorry your way, but you're a Spurs fan. ;)

I don't want to jinx you, but you can already tell you are cashing in a BIG way. GL the rest of the way broski

Back