Tuesday 1/2

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 50-35 (59%)

Iverson OVER 30.5 Points (-110 @ Greek)
Revenge.

:shake:

Killa i have bodog and the only thing i can get is AI 38.5 P+A. im like you and feel like he goes for about 35 anyway and he'll pretty much always get his 7 but do you think its worth it?

not that you asked me, but in my opinion it would be worth it to get an account at the greek and pinnacle and drop bodog like a stone.

:shake:

yea bodog stinks its like the newbie place were all new online bettors start

PhatPhrep3---Switch, Pinnacle and Greek are both good books. I went to Pinnacle from Bodog and am very fortunate. The lines are better, you pay less juice on the bet, Bodog -115 at Pinnacle -107 and so on. Some how some way you will lose more money with Bodog.

Killa---Looks like a good spot for Iverson, good luck yo.

I'd love to agree with your play, but I can't. I'm sure you'll be fine hearing a contrarian view so here it is.

AI has been blasted for years as being a "ballhog" and having to shoot 25 times a game. Well so far with his new team he's only scored 30+ once in 5 games and that's while shooting 49% from the field. Also Camby is back and it only takes one game to see he's going to want 15 shots a game until Carmelo and Smith come back. I do agree that Iverson's going to want to put on a great show against his old team, but what better way to do it than by dishing out 15 assists. From my point of view if I wanted to get even with old teammates that said I was a ballhog I'd dish out all the assists in the world. It'd be his way of saying I actually have teammates that can score the ball here. I really haven't read a ton that talks about any discontent with old teammates either way though. One things for sure, the books are hedging everything Iverson and Nuggets related today. I'll wish you good luck either way as I won't be on the under. I just think you'd be better off with an assist prop rather than the points route.

johnci.
I think you are to easily influenced by the media. Iverson is more than willing to be a team player, but has little chance to prove that in his career. Look at any of his All-Star stats or his #'s from playing for Team USA. He's more than willing to dish the rock and has proved that when surrounded by adequate talent.

JPicks said:
I'd love to agree with your play, but I can't. I'm sure you'll be fine hearing a contrarian view so here it is.

AI has been blasted for years as being a "ballhog" and having to shoot 25 times a game. Well so far with his new team he's only scored 30+ once in 5 games and that's while shooting 49% from the field. Also Camby is back and it only takes one game to see he's going to want 15 shots a game until Carmelo and Smith come back. I do agree that Iverson's going to want to put on a great show against his old team, but what better way to do it than by dishing out 15 assists. From my point of view if I wanted to get even with old teammates that said I was a ballhog I'd dish out all the assists in the world. It'd be his way of saying I actually have teammates that can score the ball here. I really haven't read a ton that talks about any discontent with old teammates either way though. One things for sure, the books are hedging everything Iverson and Nuggets related today. I'll wish you good luck either way as I won't be on the under. I just think you'd be better off with an assist prop rather than the points route.

I went through that exact line of thinking this morning. Part of me does figure he tries to make a point to the Philly franchise that he's not a ballhog, and dish out 12 assists. But I just can't see it with this lineup Denver has here. If they had alot of offensive talent I'd say ok. But I don't think he can help himself in this spot, despite his intentions. I think he'll give in to the moment and score (which is of course what the crowd wants, not to see him set up Reggie Evans). Thanks for the thoughts though, of always. I just couldn't resist taking him vs. Philly. GL.

GL, tonite, Killa!
Couldn't find this one on Pinny and I don't have an account at the greek, so I guess I will just have to root for you. Should be an interesting game, that's for sure!

The Killa curse lives....
Iverson thrown out with 1:44 left with 30 points after making a comment during a free throw to who else but STEVE JAVIE!!!!!
Would have easilty gotten this one without the ejection!!!
Sorry Bro

At least your curse is consistent :)

Good Luck in 07

barmoycm said:
no way are you serious>?? i didnt have the bet but does that mean thats no action?

No
If a player plays 1 second on the court the bets have action.
I had a Dirk prop when he twisted his ankle 2 minutes into the game at Seattle and it was a Big Graded Loser.:moose:

Just got home, did he really get ejected sitting at 30 points? LMAO

LOL, I thought I already got fucked every way possible in my betting career, but here's a new one

Killa said:
Just got home, did he really get ejected sitting at 30 points? LMAO

LOL, I thought I already got fucked every way possible in my betting career, but here's a new one

Well at least you didn't have the OU/Boise game middled for $5640 last night and give up the 4th and 18 miracle TD on the hook and ladder.

To read those quotes where he was blasting philly made me sick. AI is exactly whats wrong with pro athletes. He acts like he was a great teammate and always showed up to functions and events. Then he acts like he never asked to be traded.. This guy would be lucky to be hired as the hamburger guy at mcdnolands much less the cashier if he wasnt a baller

It's a rough ending....in no way did you get "fucked"...

Iverson has averaged under 43 minutes with Denver and taken an average of less than 23 shots per with rising assist numbers...

someone over in covers made a very good point, "what revenge?" Iverson forced Philly to trade him...If anybody had revenge on their mind tonight it was Philly.

Iverson played over his average minutes even with the ejection and shot the ball more tonight than his average thus far in Denver. His assists are continuing to climb soo I don't know why 30+ shots were expect tonight?
But he shot extreemly well tonight, from the field...from the line...and from behind the arc...30 points was about the max you could have expected out of him tonight IMO...I'll never understand how every close loss is a screw job b/c somthin went wrong that prevented a last second chance at a cover. You got 43.6 minutes, he shot well, made it to the line enough, made some threes, and still lost...where was the value in the over?

We have this argument a lot, but i have a question...

that over in the bowl game a few nights ago, where 6 points were scored in the first 36 minutes of the contest and 44 for the last 24...If Michigan didn't score that garbage TD in the last few minutes: Would that have been a moose b/c of the coaches decision to punt late down three tds? You didnt even agree that winning the game on a garbage TD was luck insisting that you knew at halftime it was gonna cover. Why does EVERY close loss have to be a fuck job and every win regardless of numbers have to be all skill on your part?

Iverson thinks he's fouled, if it's called he goes to the line and I win, instead it's not called and he's ejected and I lose by the hook. People on both forums telling me how fucking awful of a beat it was. So I lose this bet this way, and also a CBB under tonight because of 9 points in the last 20 seconds, and now I gotta deal with this shit? You gotta be kidding.

It's a rough ending....in no way did you get "fucked"

So there's a difference between a "rough ending" and getting fucked? LOL, I guess there's a fine line there?

Iverson has averaged under 43 minutes with Denver and taken an average of less than 23 shots per with rising assist numbers

LOL, this has nothing to do with how I handicap a bet. "Averages" for 5 games LOL.

someone over in covers made a very good point, "what revenge?" Iverson forced Philly to trade him...If anybody had revenge on their mind tonight it was Philly.

This statement strips you of all credibility and is not even worth responding to, you obviously have not followed the Iverson-Philly saga one bit.

Iverson played over his average minutes even with the ejection and shot the ball more tonight than his average thus far in Denver. His assists are continuing to climb soo I don't know why 30+ shots were expect tonight?

I never said I expected 30+ shots, not sure where you're getting that from.

But he shot extreemly well tonight, from the field...from the line...and from behind the arc

Really? He did? 10-24 from the field is extremely well? 2-6 on threes is extremely well? 8-10 from the line is extremely well? That statement was just weird.

I'll never understand how every close loss is a screw job b/c somthin went wrong that prevented a last second chance at a cover.

Brother. He got EJECTED. The player on whom I had a prop got EJECTED from the game. What do you mean "something" went wrong? LOL

You didnt even agree that winning the game on a garbage TD was luck insisting that you knew at halftime it was gonna cover.

I'm not insisting after the fact. I verbalized to another human being that the OVER was going to hit despite the halftime score. You clearly didn't read my writeup on the game, nor do you watch alot of college football. I said Carroll would throw the ball all game because of Michigan's run defense, they threw it 45 times. I said the game would START SLOW, and explode in the second half. I said there could be a team down big late who would air it out in garbage time. I said somehow, someway, this game would sneak over the total with these teams. So basically all that shit happened that I said. This is how college football works, games find a way to go over totals in the 40s. There was almost 90 passes thrown in that game, over 800 yards of offense, and people want an under in the 40s to win? I swear people don't watch college football.

It's whatever. I am still laughing though about the Iverson not having revenge vs. the Sixers franchise comment. Did you hear his comments before yesterday's game? LOL. But that was a good one. But if you don't like what I write in my thread, then don't click on it. It's not hard. But I don't need to read an essay from you when I lose a bet like this on how wrong I was, or get a phone call telling me how lucky I am when I win a bet. I'm flattered by how concerned you are with my bets, and what I write in a forum after the games are over, but you have too much time on your hands. I have no idea what your motive is here. But this is my last response to one of these absurd bullshit posts by you.

:bow:

(Please don't bump this thread tonight, putting it above all the Wednesday threads. I just bumped them all to send this one back down. Respond in an IM, write me an email, leave me a voicemail, write me a letter, send me a telegram, but please don't bump the shit.)

Last edited:
Back