TuesBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Mon went 3-5-1 -1.13 ytd +13.52
back in this up one day, down the next
and i dont see anything to fall in love with today

Tues
922 Texas Rangers* -1 -130 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
even with Tex trying to rest some players, they are still the much better tm at home

923 Detroit Tigers* -120 vs Minnesota Twins x1
Tigers have something to play for while the Twins roll on to a last place finish.

928 Seattle Mariners* +108 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
927 Toronto Blue Jays/Seattle Mariners* Under 9 -170 x2
this under is my fav play. Iwakuma has been pitching well of late and he pitches well here at home. He also has a 3.87 ERA in his career vs the Astros, despite the fact that he has a losing record vs them. The Mariners have allowed just 2.30 rpg in their last 10 games and the Blue Jays have a solid staff as well. This one should be a pitcher’s duel.

Good luck with your plays, hope you're getting stronger. What's the consensus on the Cards tonite? This is De La Rosa's last start of the season and probably last start as a Rockie. Do you think the Rox will come together and beat Wainwright who holds an 8-1 record vs Colorado? Wainwright at -120 sounds like a gimme...

Thanks fellas, I hope we all are on the winning side tonite. A nice winning streak down the stretch would be even better.

Wise, very nice words and appreciated...just wish we could have done better this yr

Zane, I looked at the Cards and almost made the play but I did not have that warm fuzzy feeling I needed. Wainwright has been alternating good starts with bad, and this is his time for a good one. But pitching in Coors aint easy and I think the desperation of being in a playoff race may be a hindrance tonite. Colorado could be tough against Wainwright here and De La Rosa always pitches well at home....so I talked myself out of the Cards which I had a lean on.

GL

I just had to have me at least one parlay tonite :)

par

1. 9/20/2016 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 906 Chicago Cubs* -275 vs Cincinnati Reds
    J Smith - R Listed J Lester - L Listed
  2. 9/20/2016 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 922 Texas Rangers* -185 vs Los Angeles Angels
    D Wright - R Listed A Griffin - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 110

Good luck with your plays, hope you're getting stronger. What's the consensus on the Cards tonite? This is De La Rosa's last start of the season and probably last start as a Rockie. Do you think the Rox will come together and beat Wainwright who holds an 8-1 record vs Colorado? Wainwright at -120 sounds like a gimme...
Really. Cosidering all things I LIKE Colorado

Back