TuesBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
still on the same trend, up % down, today should be an up day
Mon went 4-5-0 -4.17 ytd -2.20U

Tues
901 Chicago Cubs* -120 vs Washington Nationals x1...Lackey is pitching well, allowing just one combined run in his last three starts, and has a 1.30 ERA in his last six starts.Gonzalez allowed five runs earlier this season to the Cubs, and he has not been the same lately, posting an 7.07 ERA in his last five starts,

904 New York Mets* -135 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1... deGrom has a very nice 2.03 ERA at home and the Pirates lineup is only hitting a combined .196 against him. Mets scored three runs off the rookie Taillon last week, with this being the second time they have seen him, so I think they will make the necessary adjustments and hit him

906 Atlanta Braves* -122 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
905 Cincinnati Reds/Atlanta Braves* Under 7½ -110 x1 ... tuff to pplay a total with my Braves as one just dont know what to expect with this tm but Finnegan i@ 1-2, 2.60 in his last four starts (under 3-0-1 in his last four road starts) and Teheran @ 1-2, 3.79 in his last three starts, six of his last seven stayed under. Playing my Braves as they gather more confidence with each win and I believe they actually can win :)

912 San Francisco Giants* -1 -185 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2... Bumgarner has been to good to go against him allowing one run or less in his last six starts, so I don’t see Milw doing any damage against him, plus he has a 2.25 career ERA against the Brewers. this will be Garza’s first start of the season so maybe some rust here and he is coming off his worst season of his career. I think the Giants will easily score some runs here so a two U play is instore.

914 Boston Red Sox* -154 vs Baltimore Orioles x1
913 Baltimore Orioles/Boston Red Sox* Under 9½ -155 x1... certainly not in love with these but this is the way I think this game goes so..... Orioles who are not playing well on the rd will have to score a bunch in this game and I don’t feel they can as they have hit just .217 in their last 10 games vs lefties and Price is in good form of late with a 2.53 ERA in his last three starts. Boston lost the last two in Baltimore two weeks ago and allowed 25 runs in the two games. I expect better pitching from them in this one, while the offense stays the same vs Tillman who has really pitched over his head this year.

Regarding the Cubs game both starters have done well with the ump. Shorter sample but Gio has actually done better but putting Gio back on 4 days rest looks very suspect to me.
Also Degrom this season on 6+ has around a 1.50 ERA.
GL

Thanks fellas, Im later than expected getting back in here....missed posting Tampa DevilRays
917 Detroit Tigers* -122 vs Chicago White Sox x1
917 Detroit Tigers/Chicago White Sox* Over 9 -105 x half
I like Det and Zim with Zim @3-1 with a 1.37 ERA in four road starts this year and hasnt lost back to back starts ths yr Gonzalez definitely isn’t as good as he was last time out. Detroit is 4-1 in its past five Tuesday games. The White Sox are 5-16 in their past 21 vs. right-handed starters.

919 Cleveland Indians* -125 vs Kansas City Royals x1
919 Cleveland Indians/Kansas City Royals* Over 8 -140 x1

923 Texas Rangers/Oakland Athletics* Over 8 -130 x half

929 New York Yankees* -102 vs Colorado Rockies x half

929 New York Yankees/Colorado Rockies* Under 11 -150 x half

Back