TuesBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
ytd +11.93

Tues 3:40 start
925 Houston Astros* -140 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x half
925 Houston Astros/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 8 -130 x1
for the most part the Stros have been ugly so far this season but they enter this series playing their best ball of the yr. hard to tell what we will get with McCullers @ 2-1, 4.60 in only his three starts (under 2-1). Corbin is 1-2, 4.95 in his last six starts (over 6-1-1 in his last eight). Arizona (23-30) has lost all four home outings by Corbin (2-4, 4.21 ERA), who is 0-3 with a 6.48 ERA in those games. He has surrendered eight homers over 25 innings at Chase Field, with opponents batting .310 against him.Astros won six of its last seven games and over is 8-3 in their last 11 road games Arizona lost five of last seven games its last where ten games went over the total.

928 Seattle Mariners* -1 -135 vs San Diego Padres x half
927 San Diego Padres/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -140 x half
not over enthused about giving up a run here but didnt like the real # so take a chance. and there are some big time Under trends going with these two tms that Im going against. Shields is 1-2, 3.16 in his last four starts (under 8-2).
Iwakuma is 3-1, 4.02 in his last five starts and five of his last six starts went over. Padres lost seven of last eight road games where five of their last six games went over. Seattle lost seven of last ten home games; its last six games went over.,,but tuff to go against these trends
San Diego is:

• The Under is 17-6-1 in their last 24 inter league road games

• The Under is 13-6 in their last 19 road games vs. a right-handed starter
Seattle is:

• The Under is 7-3-2 in Mariners last 12 interleague home games vs. a team with a losing record

• The Under is 5-1-2 the last eight the series

Glad to see you back posting Mr Hound, I do hope you're feeling well.... I shall add the over on Stros, once again I need all the help I can get...

6pm game that i should prob leave alone....but u know me, just to much value for me to pass up although a small play
913 Texas Rangers* +188 vs Cleveland Indians x half
913 Texas Rangers/Cleveland Indians* Over 8 -110 x half
pulling both of these out my ass as Lewis has an 8.44 career ERA against Cleveland and several Indians hitters are hitting well above .300 against him, and the Indians as a team are hitting a combined .340 against him so they should be able to score some runs off him. Also Kluber has looked really good in his last two starts allowing just three runs in his last 14.1 innings...Rangers won eight of its last ten games; six of their last nine road games went over the total. Cleveland lost three of their last four games; nine of their last ten home games went over the total.

BOL my friend, sure hope you are feeling better.
Thanks Tim, I can only wish for a good outcome from all of this medical stuff at present.

BOL today Blood
:shake:

Thanks and GL Met

Glad to see you back posting Mr Hound, I do hope you're feeling well.... I shall add the over on Stros, once again I need all the help I can get...
Lefty, I didnt see much to lay down on today, glad the early games hit BOL pard

Keep it rollin' BH!

:tiphat:
Appreciate it Jappy. GL

Player, lets gettem, GL

904 Miami Marlins* -125 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x half
903 Pittsburgh Pirates/Miami Marlins* Under 7 -140 x half
this should be a good game.Fernandez 'doesnt lose' at home so he has to be the pick here. He is a ridiculous 21-1 with a 1.64 ERA in his career at Marlins Park. Pittsburgh is 1-4 in its past five games vs. a right-handed starter. Miami has won seven straight starts overall by Fernandez on a Tuesday.

901 Washington Nationals* +102 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
give the advantage to Phillies SP but I think everything else goes to the Nats. Nationals won five of last six road games; over is 6-3 in their last nine games. Philly lost eight of its last ten games; five of its last six home games stayed under.

1. 5/31/2016 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 908 Chicago Cubs* -215 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
    S Kazmir - L Listed J Arrieta - R Listed
  2. 5/31/2016 8:40 PM MLB Baseball 912 Colorado Rockies* -210 vs Cincinnati Reds
    J Moscot - R Listed J Gray - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 116

923 Minnesota Twins* -105 vs Oakland Athletics X half
923 Minnesota Twins/Oakland Athletics* Over 8 -140 x half
I assure that no one is twisting my are inducing me to play the Twins....but the Twins have won four of last five games where over is 11-4-1 in their last 16 road games Duffey is 2-3, 4.66 in his six starts (over 3-3).
Surkamp is 0-3, 6.26 in his five starts (under 4-1). Duffey hasn’t been great over his last two starts, but he’s still pitched well on the year and I’ll take him over Eric Surkamp any day.​

911 Cincinnati Reds/Colorado Rockies* Under 11 -112 x half
Col's Gray is much better than his record shows...I think he has a good game against the Reds to make this under

922 Los Angeles Angels* -104 vs Detroit Tigers x twenty little ones :)
921 Detroit Tigers/Los Angeles Angels* Over 8 -140 x1
i wasnt going to play these two until i looked @ the Tigs rd record and with the Angels plagued with inconsistency. I should stop at this pt and call it a NP but one of the se tms will win and it looks to me like LAA at home. Sanchez is 0-4, 6.90 in his last five starts; his last four went over. Santiago is 1-3, 6.59 in his last six starts; four of his last five starts went over. Knight btp want hurt this total either.

911 Cincinnati Reds/Colorado Rockies* Under 11 -112 x half
Col's Gray is much better than his record shows...I think he has a good game against the Reds to make this under
Gray did his part ... Reds pitching is frighteningly bad. Congrats on a very good day ... hope you are feeling better each day.

Back