Tues. Ump Stalking - weather/other thoughts...

Interesting matchup in Philly. Moyer has been nothing if not lucky in his last few starts (evidenced by his hit rate). Lester threw a no-hitter last time he had KNIGHT behind the plate.

Think I'll pass for now unless you see a weather trend worth following...

Someone let the cat out of the bag on Fletcher, perhaps. That game was painted '9' flat earlier. It's now 8.5 flat everywhere. That half-run is worth about 28 cents. So it goes to show you that someone, somewhere, knew something, or they just thought the line was off. At 9-flat, UNDER would be worth a good look. At 8.5 flat, there is no value whatsoever in UNDER. Not with these two pitching in that park.

GL...

Someone let the cat out of the bag on Fletcher, perhaps. That game was painted '9' flat earlier. It's now 8.5 flat everywhere. That half-run is worth about 28 cents. So it goes to show you that someone, somewhere, knew something, or they just thought the line was off. At 9-flat, UNDER would be worth a good look. At 8.5 flat, there is no value whatsoever in UNDER. Not with these two pitching in that park.

GL...

So...are you going OVER??? I can't seem to pull the trigger here.

I can't go OVER. Those are two of my fantasy pitchers!!! haha

Seriously, I have little to no feel. I'd like go to UNDER but will not bet UNDER 8.5 in that bandbox. Billingsley has been too homer-prone as of late and Cueto is a fly-ball pitcher.

Schrieber one of the lowest stirke percentages around. I'm looking hard at Over, even with Kaz and Dempster on the hill. . . . thoughts?

i like the UNDER in Cincy but i've decided i'm not playing games unless the strike % for that umpire is high enough because each one i take at about 62% goes over, while the normal 64% clubbers stay under usually

Schrieber one of the lowest stirke percentages around. I'm looking hard at Over, even with Kaz and Dempster on the hill. . . . thoughts?

Schreiber has fucked me over so many times...Especially, when there is 2 decent starting pitchers. I'm passing...

Watch for a high pitch count for KAZ early though.

I'm biting shorty. I like 7.5 there and that Cubs pen has been shaky of late. Good luck with yours - I might ride the OVER bus with you in the Bronx.

Hope you got it earlier, Doggy... I went OVER 7.5 +110; it's now OVER 7.5 -115 as the poker players hammered the over as well.

Dumpster's remarkably low hit-rate eventually has to return to earth at some point. That, and the fact that he's normally a reliever = a regression in strikeouts as the season wears on, too...

GL...

one thing i don't understand is why the Rockies always seem to have 10.5 totals with Reynolds on the mound...he's not THAT bad?

I got the bitch price of -115 too Rex. Oh well. As long as we get 8 runs, it won"t matter......

Good luck fellas. Get him

GL tonight fellas. I'm on over in Phil, over in NYY and over in CWS so far. Like the Nats tonight as well but trying to decide on 1st 5 or game.

Warner - Reynolds really IS that bad for Colorado. Check out his strikeouts-to-walks ratio. His K/BB ratio is 1/16 over his last four starts - I don't care HOW bad you are, that's pretty difficult to accomplish...

I sorta like Snell there; he's striking out more lately. Vazquez's control has gotten shakier and he's starting to give up more homeruns (an old problem for him)... Pitt/OV looks good to me, GL with it Timmy...

i'm going OVER in Milwaukee. McGowan is off a CG shutout and he threw 125 pitches last time out

Back