Tues. Ump Stalking - weather/other thoughts...

Shortline

Stalker
Sorry for so many threads today...

Dimuro in CLE...62.1% not a member

Drake in Philly...64.2% "2008 Club Member"

Wegner in NYY

Club Member for the OVER...60.1% strike percentage. Strong wind blowing OUT to CF... 8-5 O/U 12.4 rpg and 3.2 HR.

thus far this year, with wind between 10 and 20mph, they've been something like 2/5 for the over/under there.

thus far this year, with wind between 10 and 20mph, they've been something like 2 and 5 there.

5 samples of wind blowing OUT in DC. 4 Out to LF and 1 Out to CF. 1-4 O/U. 2 games of 10mph + both going UNDER. Problem is...this time its OUT to RF. Still, gotsta play my boy Nelson.

Honorary Member in Texas

B Welke (UNDER)...Unfortunately he's 4-0 O/U with 60.9% strike percentage and 3.3 HR/game this season.

Wind blowing R to L...In this direction with 2 RHP - 2-8 O/U. 2 shitty pitchers....

Gulp, I'm going UNDER.

Honorary Member in Chitown

Fuck...Why couldn't CRAWFORD be in Texas!

58.7% strike percentage and 11.5 rpg and ultra low 1.1 K/BB ratio.

Terrible weather trend: Wind blowing R to L...4-13 O/U with 2 RHP.

Sheet off DL...

Another gulp...OVER for me.

Club Member for the OVER...60.1% strike percentage. Strong wind blowing OUT to CF... 8-5 O/U 12.4 rpg and 3.2 HR.
I wanted to play this one but decided to stay away. Yanks just haven't hit LH's as well so far this year and it just seems like these teams are having difficulty scoring so far this year.

I wanted to play this one but decided to stay away. Yanks just haven't hit LH's as well so far this year and it just seems like these teams are having difficulty scoring so far this year.

Gotta tell you timmy...I don't care for any of my plays. Taking faith in weather and ump trends tonite!

Yeah Shorty, this card is leaving me uninspired tonight. I think I am going to play Milwaukee but that may be all. GL

Back