Tues MLB Discussion (Is Baseball Over?)

Miller: 3-8 W/L as a favorite of -125 to -175
Hendricks: 8-1 W/L as an underdog of +100 to +150

Seems like books can't get these guys right

Cueto: 14-2 W/L at home with a money line of -100 to -150

However, this line is moving in favor of the Brewers which tells me it's probably smart money.

Only game in town tonight, right? Congrats on the 3rd, gorgy. On the medal stand.

If u can still get grand salami bets this time of year it seems there have been lots of low scoring affairs and one could expect the same tonight with some good pitchers throwing.

Might head out to $2 Craft Beer Tuesday at the bar, so I'm going to hold off on the liquor run.

The discussion continues...

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F7F7F7"]COLON is 8-1 (+8.8 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F7F7F7"]COLON is 11-1 (+11.4 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

If u can still get grand salami bets this time of year it seems there have been lots of low scoring affairs and one could expect the same tonight with some good pitchers throwing.

The under went 6-3 in nine games on the diamond Monday night, good for a success rate of almost 67 percent.

ST LOUIS is 13-25 (-15.0 Units) against the money line in road games after a win this season.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]CHICAGO CUBS are 10-2 (+8.3 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Tuesday this season.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]HENDRICKS is 10-2 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)

OVER 13-3 this seasons meetings[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

BALTIMORE is 14-5 (+9.7 Units) against the money line when playing on Tuesday this season.

O's 14-2 (+13.0u) after being shutout L2 seasons

Royals Ventura on the bump tonight....dude has been liable to panic/overthrow/walk a ton of guys when pitching in "big games"....pressure might get to the youngster tonight.

Thanks. I think he's pretty decent as an analyst

Agreed. MLB Network has a few guys that are pretty good analysts that people wouldn't think are good analysts if they didn't listen to them. Dan Plesac is another one I am thinking of when saying that.

Back