Tues discussion

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Don't have a ton of time. Seems like a bad spot for Det off Chicago game.
Good spot for Isles at home
Fla is a possibility

Dont know what to think of SJ/Van

look at the over in the NJ game...I dont' think there's letdown for detroit after the big game, they earned a point and held their own against the best team in the league plus had a day off from the early game, Minny/Chicago i lean the under there

MOntreal is the 2nd luckiest team in the NHL and face the most unlucky team in the Isles (PDO). Isles are at home. MOntreal coming off a big win vs. Boston and travel to Carolina and TB coming up. Though, they have struggled at home, they have played much better than record indicates, mainly bc of goal tending.

Big play on Isles at plus money for me.

all i know is this is one sick ass goal from GENO last night!!!!!! :cheers:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G6-ubVgdLR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOntreal is the 2nd luckiest team in the NHL and face the most unlucky team in the Isles (PDO). Isles are at home. MOntreal coming off a big win vs. Boston and travel to Carolina and TB coming up. Though, they have struggled at home, they have played much better than record indicates, mainly bc of goal tending.

Big play on Isles at plus money for me.
If Montreal is a very lucky team and the Islanders are very unlucky how exactly does this argue for a bet on the Islanders?

Rags have a couple games in hand on Philly. Think this game is pretty important to Philly

Do have a bet on Tampa. Montreal looks like a joke as well as the over in Detroit

Back