tues.action,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

boilerroom

17-17-1,,,,,+1.4 units,,,,,,,,,,,,,yanks-120,,,,,,,,,,,yank/min over 8.5,,,,,,,,oak +150,,,,,,,,wash+185,,,,,,fla/stl over 9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bos/tex over whatever its gonna be unless its 15 or higher,,,,,,,,will post back the total when i get it like it ffiinnn matters,,,,,,,''accountability'' my friends ,,,in memory of seafuck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smiley_abvm::7_2_111:

whatever they are?,,,they're right there clutch,,,cmon get with it bro,,,,shake off that hangover ,open those eyes man:new_shocked:,,,,,i know ,i know,,ur probably sayin gl with whatever i do cause u is a cool dude,not just specifically with those plays,,,,,:shake::smiley_abvm::line::drinking:money;:hammer::Cheers::13_1_102v:

Knuckleballer going for Boston tonight. He looks like he throws fairly well judging by his AAA stats.

Good luck

thank u jwk,,,,ur advice is certainly worth listening to,,,,i will monitor ans reconsider if i have to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cheers:,,,,,ban knuckleballers:whip:

Just giving you a hard time about your unique posting style.

:shake:

Are you the guy who mentioned living or working in Hoboken at another site?

yes clutch,,thats me,,,,have worked/work downtown,,,,corner of wall and broad for years,,,,hung out in hoboken all the time a few years back,,texas/arizona,,,knew the owner,,,since been sold,,although i do know the new owner as well,,,,dont get over to hobo as much as used to,,,,

I don't get to Hoboken much but definitely been to Texas/Arizona. Friend of mine used to work at The 4 L's so that's where I usually hung out.

hey,,get out of my thread u devil fan,,,,,,,reinstate per joos:cheers:,,,,,,u like that shit devs,,,,old school ranger there man

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You ever use apostrophes? :smiley_acbe:

the answer is no cdl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never:smiley_abvm:,,although i do use that guy over here alot

thank u steed,,very good of u to wish us little people luck,,,or, u have already seen my value to the site,not my picks mind u but my entertainment value and are taking an interest in me so that at a later date when i purchase this site,u will say,i was there supporting u from the get go boiler,,i always saw ur potential,,,,,,,,,,,,or maybe not

Back