Here to cap the games
Mon, Aug 12, 24: 1-0, +$133.00

Game start: Today 9:40 PM
PIT Pirates @ SD Padres​

1000002459.jpg

Wager: $100.00
To Win: $148.00
Payout: $248.00​

I really thought last night was good time to catch pads flat but Pirates couldn’t score dick!! Worried king will take out that bad start in Pitt this week.. gl tho

I really thought last night was good time to catch pads flat but Pirates couldn’t score dick!! Worried king will take out that bad start in Pitt this week.. gl tho
Yeah, I agree in regards to last night but I think Pitt will put a few runs on the board tonight. Just in case I have a little insurance at +1 at a really good number.

Yeah, I agree in regards to last night but I think Pitt will put a few runs on the board tonight. Just in case I have a little insurance at +1 at a really good number.

I’ve become a huge king fan what keeping me away tonight but I do find it often the 2md game back home where they struggle

Either way gl

I’ve become a huge king fan what keeping me away tonight but I do find it often the 2md game back home where they struggle

Either way gl
I look for great value with plus money. I think the Pitt game is one of them. My other is the Athletics tonight. I'd be happy with 1/2 but love them both.

Back