Tue 6/11 CL plays

panos

Pretty much a regular
Another day with the lines in CL to suck, I´ll have to go with where I see some value.

Lazio v. Werder Bremen pk @ 2.05 1 unit
Give me a break, if Werder can not win this Lazio, they do not deserve to look any further in CL.

Schalke v. Chelsea -0.25 @ 1.75 to win 1 unit
The Germans are clearly off form. Chelsea is starting to roll.

May add something later. BOL to everyone today and enjoy the games!

Thanks, bud, you too!

Last week I was leaning heavily on Olympiacos, but with the so many absentees in their defense, I am starting to think the value is on Real.
I can not really argue against the over, when these two teams are on the field, except maybe from the fact that it looks too easy.

Let it be noted that Real have never won in Greece - two losses , 4 draws in six games their record. Pretty impressive stat if you ask me.

Thanks, bud, you too!

Last week I was leaning heavily on Olympiacos, but with the so many absentees in their defense, I am starting to think the value is on Real.
I can not really argue against the over, when these two teams are on the field, except maybe from the fact that it looks too easy.

Let it be noted that Real have never won in Greece - two losses , 4 draws in six games their record. Pretty impressive stat if you ask me.

how is the weather there? will it have any effect? Because i know playing during the summer months is a disaster for a lot of visiting squads. Not use to the humidity

how is the weather there? will it have any effect? Because i know playing during the summer months is a disaster for a lot of visiting squads. Not use to the humidity

It´s a bit chilly (for Athens standards), cloudy with a chance for light showers during the game. Pitch in good condition though, I don´t think weather will be a factor tonight.

Excuse the naive question from a football newbie. What does -0.25 mean? Apologies for what is surely a dumb question.

Thanks Mike. I'm a bit confused. In that thread, you said -0.25 is the same as pk, which is quite expensive on bookmaker.

hmmm a little misunderstanding.

-0.25 is 2 seperate bets if you were to wager $100

$50 will go on PK
$50 will go on -0.5

thus you have that quarter

So if the game ends in a draw and you had -0.25 you will lose $50 but still get a return on the PK

Oh, to hell with it...Adding:

Olympiakos Piraeus v. Real Madrid Over 2.75 @ 1.85 to win 1 unit.

That's it for me. Let's watch some good football now.

Thanks, Mike. You're probably doing the right thing staying away from today's CL card, I wish I had your self-discipline, lol!

Back