Tua concussed, again.

I don't know how much money he has but I think he should retire from football, at least as a player.

I'd bet he has had several more than we know about....

That organization doesn't care ...

I'm not sure this is fair...there are multiple instances of this going on almost every week. This also went on for years upon years until their "protocols" came out and even still it's very subjective and every single team tries everything they can to keep their players on the field.

The NFL as a whole doesn't care, it's certainly not just the Dolphins.

I'm not sure this is fair...there are multiple instances of this going on almost every week. This also went on for years upon years until their "protocols" came out and even still it's very subjective and every single team tries everything they can to keep their players on the field.

The NFL as a whole doesn't care, it's certainly not just the Dolphins.
Spot on , the league as a whole doesn't care ...They'd cover them all up if they could ( just like they used to ) ..

The Dolphins allowing Tua to come back into the first game vs Buffalo should have resulted in stiff penalties, but as usual the league swept it under the rug ..
Just when the story was picking up tons of national news/attention , the Brady Giselle divorce story conveniently broke the next day..

Back