TU MAC

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
not posting much I know.. Is what it is..

Hit TU play on No illy vs sgu but missed some others that week...killed MMA and MLB in that thread I think.. if I see something I like a lot I'll try to post it.. But really not gonna be able to post every card.
Played this at various numbers throughout the week and am loaded.. I'll post current numbers as they are still good... DD win IMO

Kent St -2; 6 units WIN
Kent state ML -130; 6 units WIN

GLA

Last edited:
Everyone is focusing on Archer--- much more returns and a major drop down in class of what they have seen so far... I got Kent in MAC championship game if they can stay reasonably healthy...

Health has been the biggest issue during the Flashes’ run through the BCS gauntlet, but the roster this week should see a revival of several key pieces, in addition to Archer.
Offensive lineman Pat McShane is set to return in at least a rotation. Defensive lineman Chris Fairchild is a hopeful to play 15-20 snaps. And standout defensive lineman Roosevelt Nix, who has been playing with a back injury, is said to be feeling better.
That’s in addition to running back Julian Durden’s return after sitting out the first four games due to a violation of the NCAA’s academic policy.
The Flashes now have a healthier offensive line and three running backs to throw at opposing defenses instead of having to sit back and watch teams hone in on Trayion Durham. Now at full steam, running the ball with authority again is priority No. 1 on offense for Haynes

It's about time! Lol. Thanks for the write up Tee! Will you be posting during the October postseason?

MLB just announced Lance Kiffin will be next commissioner of Baseball... Amazing, how does this guy keep getting high profile jobs?

Back