TTP 03/30/14 MLB

Looking at Cashner turning around some hard luck against the dodgers in his three starts against them last year. He threw 22 innings against the dodgers from the starter role last year over three starts while yielding just 2 combined ER over those innings and still managed to harness two losses and a no decision for his efforts. He went at least 7 IP in 8 of his last 9 starts, and had an excellent spring. The Dodgers scored two big wins in Sydney and so it just won't be the same interest as the opener for the padres imo. Kershaw battling a back and that could be significant here because Ryu has been having a toe issue. Dodgers will be extra cautious I would imagine and if that toe acts up at all, they will take no chances. Either way I think we see more innings out of Cashner than Ryu. Hard to argue with what Ryu has done and SD hasn't seen a ton of him, though they hit him ok in the limited views. I think the padres lineup is going to produce a bit more this year but I would be lying if I said I didn't have concern about their productivity vs lefties last year. Greinke v Kennedy, Haren v Ross on horizon. Total is about right.... gonna back Cashner to continue his dominance over the Dodgers lineup and pray the padres can sneak 4 across somehow. Hope Ryu's toe acts up early.

We get a couple more years of football at the college level before the sport is completely ruined, tru, so lets enjoy it. The good news about baseball is that it isn't that great to watch already so it is harder for them to ruin it. hehe.

We get a couple more years of football at the college level before the sport is completely ruined, tru, so lets enjoy it. The good news about baseball is that it isn't that great to watch already so it is harder for them to ruin it. hehe.

Yep agree baseball isn't that great to watch. Good luck brother clown

Good Luck, Also on them.

Kershaw DL. Seems like a good idea to send these ball players on these flights pitch in a Regular season game and then the long flight back. Don't care how comfortable the seats are or how well taken care of this DL trip is in direct correlation to that trip. Greinke is the best a week before says he doesn't want to go but has to and then gets the mysterious problem with his arm and can't make the trip. Really why was this trip necessary do they expect to have teams go on road trip out of the country in the future. Kershaw get your money and take hopefully for the Dodgers sake just two weeks off.

Yup very stupid decision by MLB to have a two game series a week before opening day in Australia. Hopeful as a dodger fan that this is not a lingering thing for Kershaw this season.

BOL on the year clown, hope you kill it

VKshake.

Back