TSE Podcast - Week # 5

TheDailyEdge

Pretty much a regular
I hope everyone had a great weekend. We did well on the site but I personally had to endure 3+ hours of USC beating the hell out of my Sun Devils. It was brutal ... and hot. We will be recording the podcast today at 8 pm est/5 pm pst, so please let us know if there are any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss for week # 5.

Thank you again for all the questions and suggestions for the podcast. We really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Sort of agree with your guys take on Kansas. Offense is good enough to compete against horrible teams and the backdoor can be open for Cozart and company in some spots this year. And I also agree that they just don't have athletes. So I am in the same boat .... I think it is probably plus EV to back Kansas but not sure I want to start my Saturday that way.

Thought you handicapped the Song Girls perfectly.

Thanks for touching on that Memphis at USF game. I would mention that the game sits right in the middle of a huge game against Cincinnati and an even bigger game against their old rival Ole Miss. Defenses played for Memphis are about as bad as it gets in cfb right now too. This is a tougher test on the road for their offense.

Thanks for touching on both games I requested.

Sort of agree with your guys take on Kansas. Offense is good enough to compete against horrible teams and the backdoor can be open for Cozart and company in some spots this year. And I also agree that they just don't have athletes. So I am in the same boat .... I think it is probably plus EV to back Kansas but not sure I want to start my Saturday that way.

Thought you handicapped the Song Girls perfectly.

Thanks for touching on that Memphis at USF game. I would mention that the game sits right in the middle of a huge game against Cincinnati and an even bigger game against their old rival Ole Miss. Defenses played for Memphis are about as bad as it gets in cfb right now too. This is a tougher test on the road for their offense.

Thanks for touching on both games I requested.

I agree with you about Memphis/USF. One of my game "filters" is to eliminate any TD+ favorite (home or away) that has a bad defense, and from what I saw of Memphis last week, they certainly qualify. I just haven't seen enough of USF to wager on them. The little I did see vs Maryland was not pretty.

Back