TSE Podcast - Week # 4

TheDailyEdge

Pretty much a regular
I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed that Stanford/USC game. I know I did. We are going to record the podcast today at 8 pm est/5 pm pst, so please let us know if there are any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss for week # 4.

And thank you again for all the questions and suggestions for the podcast. It is a great help.

Lets hear BYU vs Michigan. Cougs lost a heart breaker at UCLA that they should have won. Another road trip, early kickoff in the Big House... tell me my Cougs cruise :)

like your boys this weekend. UCF could the the 2014 SMU. 8 starters from their offense are now out, including QB, all conference RB and best WR. If Cock's can't cover here...it's time to system overhaul!
it's time anyways my friend. Don't want to bite the hand that feeds you but Spurrier is slipping, mainly on recruitment. Yea I took them and was blind on the under whatever the number. Grabbed U47 the second it came out. O'Leary is on coast at this point

D/l'ed the podcast today and listened. Very good stuff. Jumps right in and covers a lot of games. I like...Will listen again.

Leave it to clowncar to ask for that game ;)....Or Schrute.

Gonna listen in a bit, thanks guys.

I'm oppo Ras ... want the other perspective. Shoot me.

The total dropped and Idaho took money (on the opinion). They played Wofford last week who runs option. But Wofford was breaking off runs in chunks (I watched the game on espn3 replay). I think the Ga Southern option with their leader back is a step above what the terriers are doing. Now, I did see in week 1 the Ga southern db's getting beaten a lot at WVU and Idaho has a decent passing game with Linehan... so I can see thinking Idaho scores on Ga Southern and/or the backdoor being available if they fall behind big. But that doesn't jive with the total dropping. So I am trying to figure out how Idaho is stopping the Ga Southern offense. I can't find that, short of fumbles.

Back