TSE Podcast - Week # 2

TheDailyEdge

Pretty much a regular
We are going to record the podcast today around 6:30 pm est/3:30 pm pst, before the Ohio State/Va tech game starts. So please let us know if there are any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss for week # 2.

A few I'm interested in and initial thoughts...

UT/Oklahoma, although I assume that will be covered already. UT's pass defense was not good. They gave up a ton of yards. Line feels way too low to me. I'm closer to Oklahoma -3

ND/UVA - Was ND that good? was Texas that bad?

Utah/Utah State - Lots of points in a rivalry game

Cincy/Temple - Temple letdown after huge win?

Sparty/Ducks - I can't get a read on this one. Oregon looks to take a step back this year if week 1 was an indication. MSU gave up points to a high school although they shut down the run game.

Texas/Rice - Most fundamentally unsound team I've seen in a while is laying 15.5 points?

We are going to record the podcast today around 6:30 pm est/3:30 pm pst, before the Ohio State/Va tech game starts. So please let us know if there are any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss for week # 2.

Shit i missed this earlier but will be listening to podcast when it comes available

Clown, just subscribe to the podcast on your mobile device

Back