TSE CFB Podcast - Week # 14

TheDailyEdge

Pretty much a regular
I hope everyone had an enjoyable and winning Thanksgiving week/end.

We will be recording the podcast tonight at 7 pm est/4 pm pst, so please let us know if there are any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss for week # 14.

Thank you again for all the questions & suggestions for the podcast, and continued good luck to everyone this week.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the contributions this year. No specific games for me this week. I believe you all will get to them all, given it is such a short card. However, I do have a question. I have clicked on your link at the top of the page all year and enjoyed what I have read. Curious to know if you all will be putting out a bowl bettors guide?

Thanks for all the contributions this year. No specific games for me this week. I believe you all will get to them all, given it is such a short card. However, I do have a question. I have clicked on your link at the top of the page all year and enjoyed what I have read. Curious to know if you all will be putting out a bowl bettors guide?

What exactly do you have in mind?

Motivation, conference stregnth, lame duck coaches, trends, etc...things that deter the perceived better team to lose by the line.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable and winning Thanksgiving week/end.

We will be recording the podcast tomorrow tonight at 7 pm est/4 pm pst, so please let us know if there are any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss for week # 14.

Thank you again for all the questions & suggestions for the podcast, and continued good luck to everyone this week.

What is the meaning of life?

Motivation, conference stregnth, lame duck coaches, trends, etc...things that deter the perceived better team to lose by the line.

I believe we have a few bowl articles in the archive. I'll take a look and see if I can get them updated into some type of bowl article.

We're also big advocates of the bowl running dogs. We post all those in the premium section, but I'll put up an article with a few of those on the main portion of the site too.

Thanks for all you questions and I am glad you found the site and the info useful this season.

Back