Troutman-

cisco

Master of the San Diego home-under chase
<TABLE class=wxLiveBox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxContent noWrap align=middle width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=173 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>
Current Conditions
Don Miguel (Guadalajara)

</TD></TR><TBODY id=noflashdiv style="DISPLAY: block"><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wx align=middle colSpan=2>Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:54 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxLarger align=middle>Temp</TD><TD class=wxLarger align=middle>Wind</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=100>
img_therm_7.gif
</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 24px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat" vAlign=top align=middle background=http://weatherbug.myway.com/Images/liveobservations/windvane_W.gif><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxWvLarger align=middle>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxWvSmaller align=middle>mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxTemp align=middle>71.6°F</TD><TD class=wx align=middle width=89 height=50>Switch to Celsius </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=wxContent noWrap width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="50%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="50%">Heat Index: <NOBR>73°F</NOBR>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="50%">Humidity: <NOBR>23%</NOBR>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="50%">Dew Point: <NOBR>32°F</NOBR>
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=10></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>So Far Today
High: <NOBR>88°F</NOBR>
Low: <NOBR>52°F</NOBR>
Rain: <NOBR>0.00"/h</NOBR>
Rain Rate: <NOBR>0.00"/h</NOBR>
Gust: 24mph <NOBR>W</NOBR>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxB align=middle>Your Local Forecast</TD></TR><TR><TD height=10></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=90><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxB height=30>Sunday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB noWrap>High: 91°F </TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB>Low: 52 °F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wx>More</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width=90><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxB height=30>Monday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB noWrap>High: 97°F </TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB>Low: 55 °F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wx>More</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width=90><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxB height=30>Tuesday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB noWrap>High: 88°F </TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB>Low: 59 °F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wx>More</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width=90><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxB height=30>Wednesday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB noWrap>High: 84°F </TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB>Low: 54 °F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wx>More</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width=90><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ebf2fc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wxB height=30>Thursday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB></TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB noWrap>High: 91°F </TD></TR><TR><TD class=wxB>Low: 50 °F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wx>More</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD height=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Don Miguel Hidalgo International Airport.
It's in the 90's but the humidity is so low it feels like the low 80's. Fans do the trick here.

Lubricate auto, change oil and filter - $20
Car Insurance - 40 per month 5 year old car

Medical and Dental
Clean teeth - $20.00
Tooth filled - $25.00 Porcelain.
Doctor's office visit including EKG - $45.00
Health insurance 23/month per person

Housing
Furnished one bedroom apartment with living room, kitchen and bath - $350 to $600. ( I'm paying $350 for 2br + den condo)
Beautiful, furnished apartment (two bedrooms) in a nice neighborhood from $550 per month.
Unfurnished garden style condominium with pool (two bedrooms, two baths) in Guadalajara neighborhood from $800 per month.
Land tax 15/month

Personal Care
Ladies haircut and permanent - $30.00
Mens haircut - $4.5 (I pay $3.00 + $1.00 tip. The guy loves me!)

Utilities
Electricity - $55.00 for 2 months.
Propane gas for cooking - $16.00 per month
Telephone basic service - $18.00
Water for drinking - $9 per month
No heating or air conditioning required
Internet - $34 USD per month

Entertainment
Cost for ticket to movie theater (first run film) $3.5

Maid
Basic thorough house cleaning one day (4 - 5 hours) each week - $10.0

Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Clothes for two people at commercial laundry (washed, dried and folded) $7.00 per week
Dry clean trousers or skirt - $3.00

Food
tianguis-cost.jpg
Prices for groceries can change depending on the area and the place where you shop and the time of year. Municipal markets are good places to buy local fresh products as well as the “tianguis” (Mondays in Chapala, Wednesdays in Ajijic and Thursdays in Jocotepec). Most of the natives buy their groceries there, most of the time the items are cheaper and a shopping day at the market can give you a good idea of a busy, cheerful and colorful day in Mexico.
superlake.jpg
If you prefer, there are well known local stores and a franchise of a nation wide chain of supermarkets that sell excellent quality products at a higher, jet reasonable price.
There is an option for every taste.
Wal-Mart
Sams
Costco

The following are average prices per pound. The prices of the fruits may go lower or higher depending the time of year.

These are prices as of July 18, 2006.

Chicken, whole - $2.72
Bacon - $2.39
Hamburger - $2.53
Pork shops - $2.21
T bone steak - $3.61
Beef Fillet - $2.94
Tomatoes - $0.51
Cucumbers - $0.25
Potatoes - $0.68
Broccoli - $0.57
Strawberries - $0.59
Oranges - $0.24
Bananas - $0.32
Margarine bar - $ 0.32
Flour - $0.21
Eggs (doz.) - $0.68
Coffee - $3.50
Rice - $ 0.31
Sugar - $ 0.33
Beans - $ 0.59
Fish (red snapper) - $ 3.29
Box Corn Flakes - $ 1.99
Bottled Drinks
Beer six pack (325ml) (11 ounces) - From $ 4.04
Coca-Cola (2 liters) (0.53 gallons) plastic bottle - $ 1.27
Milk (2 lt) (0.53 gallons) - $ 1.45
Fruit Juice (1 lt tetra pack carton) (33.8 ounces) - $0.99
Assorted soft drinks (355 ml) (12 ounces) aluminum can - $0.41
Assorted light soft drinks (355 ml) (12 ounces) aluminum can - $0.46

It's all here:
Wal-Mart
Sams
Costco

Appleby's
Outback Steakhouse
Chili's
Tony Romas
Hooters
Hard Rock Cafe

imma sayin id still be god to most but muthafuckin king to tha muthafuckas that live there. damn tha price of shit is crazy there

Thanks for the Beautiful Weather update for sure...My fiance and I want to move to Mexico or South America, so that we can live like Royalty...

Your a Lucky man Cisco.

I was at the American Legion one evening a few years back and this older fellow said to me that none of the younger Mexican women would dance with him. I jokingly suggested the next time he comes to put his social security check envelope in his top shirt pocket.
I saw him again a few weeks later and he said " lemmie buy you a drink. I did what you said and got three dates the first night"

funny I got a condo in colombia recently to live in during the summer with 12 mos maid. I'll post pics later.

Thanks for the Beautiful Weather update for sure...My fiance and I want to move to Mexico or South America, so that we can live like Royalty...

Your a Lucky man Cisco.

Just getting out of college but I would like to move to Central/South America within the next 3-5 yrs as well.

Back