tropical storm tuesday action,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

boilerroom

31-37-2,,,-5.3 units,,,in a slide,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2day,,,wash +200,,,,,,,,hou +220,,,,,,,,cincy +280,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pitt +180,,,,,,,,,tex/det over 11,,,,,,,,,,mets/atl over 9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::drinking::drinking:,,,,free odom,,,,,ban paulsy:whip::whip:

GL BR.Hold down the fort. At least this storm is just a rain event and not a strong storm.Hopefully it doesn't get back in the Gulf and come fuck us up.

nawlins:shake:,,,marlo:shake:,,,,,,,,,,,betective bunk says hello,,,,,,,,ban stringer bell:whip::whip:

that should read DETECTIVE bunk marlo,,,,,,,,,,,gl to all the fellas,,,yes 3rd and fondy,,,im tempted to take every dog on the board 2nite and bet like 10 games,,,,,i will probably update selections in a bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ban chalk:whip::whip::whip:

i m not a great cook bro,,i just own a restaurant with my in laws,,i dont go near the kitchen ,,they run the day to day stuff,they have been in the rest biz their whole life,,,i just coun t the money and eat,,,that said,i came from the beach a while ago,,big waves ,prety cool,,supposed to get nasty here soon so im firirn up the grill real quick and cookin some buffalo chicken ka bobs i got from the local butcher here,,,,and lots of beer and a nice fat arturo fuente cigar,,im set:cheers:

i m not a great cook bro,,i just own a restaurant with my in laws,,i dont go near the kitchen ,,they run the day to day stuff,they have been in the rest biz their whole life,,,i just coun t the money and eat,,,that said,i came from the beach a while ago,,big waves ,prety cool,,supposed to get nasty here soon so im firirn up the grill real quick and cookin some buffalo chicken ka bobs i got from the local butcher here,,,,and lots of beer and a nice fat arturo fuente cigar,,im set:cheers:

Sounds good bro. Sit back and relax. Enjoy and stay safe with the storm.

GL Boiler........:shake:

All of these pusssies in sarasota and tampa pretty much did everything that they could to either not open a lot of businesses and/or find ways to not go to work...

Two Tampa appointments for this afternoon called and cancelled because, all of their patients for the most part didn't want to go in. I was the only one that wanted to keep mine.....

this fuckin thing is gonna pass by me in the next few hours,,go out into the atlantic,,strengthen and come back onto land a little north of me,,cocksuckin motherfuckin piece of shit,,,this blows,,,i should be fine but i get it commin out and then get it comin back in,,,,,,,,,,,booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:ban evrything

Back