Tribe wins on ONE hit!

i think this was largely due to sabathia too and think he deserves a honorable mention as he had 10 strike outs. Defensive definitley play well, whatever the GM is doing there he should keep it up because it looks like they shaped up defensively this year.

CC was masterful for sure. sox had chances. left 2 in scoring position in the 8th and 6th.

I love seeing odd boxscores like this.....just a numbers kind of guy.

Team gets outhit 6-1 and loses........nice.

Or the other day when i had an Over 9 play and there were 24 hits and 4 walks and it went under......losing end, but still neat stuff to see.

I love seeing odd boxscores like this.....just a numbers kind of guy.

Team gets outhit 6-1 and loses........nice.

Or the other day when i had an Over 9 play and there were 24 hits and 4 walks and it went under......losing end, but still neat stuff to see.

I was waiting every inning to see the Sox hit one out. The wind was blowing in and NO ONE got a ball within 50 ft of the fence.

G-Man by any chance do you know when the tribe returns to jacob's field? My mom got like a foot there a week or so ago which forced them to move fields to miluakee.

I know there is a storm expected tonight or tommorow, so that could delay it further.

Frankie- this past weekend was at the Jake....

also, they are the worse rated defense in the L right now....I think the defense, like pens, will vary from year to year

G-Man by any chance do you know when the tribe returns to jacob's field? My mom got like a foot there a week or so ago which forced them to move fields to miluakee.

I know there is a storm expected tonight or tommorow, so that could delay it further.
Theyre off to NY, Tampa,and Minn.

Theyre back april 25 :shake:

Back