Travelers single round match up play

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
Travelers 3rd round match up only:

Spaun -115 vs Stallings: JJ Spaun is hitting more greens in regulation, more fairways, and putting better statistically compared to Stallings yet they are both -5 for the tournament. Stallings was hitting his tee shots both left and right on Friday and hoping for more of the same on Saturday. Spaun was having issues back in early February but a T3 at the Byron Nelson three weeks ago may be showing a turnaround in his form.

Horrible week last at the US Open going 0-5... Hoping to turn things around this week but decided to tread lightly...

Fade or follow best of luck

Bad weeks happen.

I am sure the good ones outweigh those.

Solid capping, as always.

Good luck!

Thanks BAR feeling pretty good about how the match up went Saturday so going to give another match up a shot on Sunday...

Travelers final round match up only:

Grillo -145 vs Tway: trying to not overthink this one. Grillo generally hits more fairways, more greens and is statistically a better putter in this match up over this entire season. With this shorter course this week, accuracy and greens seem to be at a premium which should play in favor of Grillo. Both guys have the same score for the tournament going into the final round (-8) so anything can really happen, I just feel the course set up is in our favor and worth the risk. Winning that round 3 match up has me feeling a bit more confident and this play stood out to me among the rest of the card. Hoping to start a new streak...

Best of luck if you decide to follow!

Looks solid on Grillo.

He has had a good week but stumbled down the last several holes on Thursday otherwise he is right in this tournament.

Very busy few days for me so missed most of today action.

Looking through the match ups nothing sticks out that much to me...

Even though I have Hossler for the tourney (and Grillo lol) I think he has not been that great at getting around the course stat-wise yet is scoring. I do not know Blaum that well but he is hitting fairways and greens pretty well. He is coming off 65-66 though so I don't always like to depend on a 3rd straight mid-sixties type of round but if I had to really dig into one this is one I'd look at more...

Henley at plus money looks interesting. I cannot figure out why Bryan is favored so highly over Marino in the final round.... Keeping an eye on those but very likely just playing the one. Completely agree with your assessment on Blaum. Hard to see him going low three in a row...

Back