TRAVELERS CHAMPIONSHIP ~ Form Sheet

I haven't looked at the field, but I was guessing this would be the most skipped elevated event?

I haven't looked at the field, but I was guessing this would be the most skipped elevated event?
Looks like top 8 in OWGR will all be there. Some notables after that are skipping. Spieth, Burns and Hatton at first glance

Looks like top 8 in OWGR will all be there. Some notables after that are skipping. Spieth, Burns and Hatton at first glance
Only a handful of the top 60 aren't there which is pretty surprising considering the West Coast/East Coast move in one week. Doubt many will be competing again until the Scottish Open, just odd timing for them to keep doing these the week following majors. Would have thought they could've put Detroit this week then Traveler's next week.

Jack also said he expects the Memorial to be moved to the week before the US Open next year. Not sure the thinking behind the load scheduling, gotta think these guys want a week off between big events

Only a handful of the top 60 aren't there which is pretty surprising considering the West Coast/East Coast move in one week. Doubt many will be competing again until the Scottish Open, just odd timing for them to keep doing these the week following majors. Would have thought they could've put Detroit this week then Traveler's next week.

Jack also said he expects the Memorial to be moved to the week before the US Open next year. Not sure the thinking behind the load scheduling, gotta think these guys want a week off between big events
Few things.

This and Harbour Town were a one year thing IMO for elevated.

Two old tournaments, kind of a thank you of sorts.

Our tournament next week actually has a solid field (compared to previous years). I'm shocked, and very excited to get down there.

Few things.

This and Harbour Town were a one year thing IMO for elevated.

Two old tournaments, kind of a thank you of sorts.

Our tournament next week actually has a solid field (compared to previous years). I'm shocked, and very excited to get down there.
I haven't seen the field for Detroit, try not to look til after the commit cut off but I'm guessing the early commits must be strong. Surprised by that but good for that tournament, it should succeed.

Still zero clue why they want to move the Memorial back a week, don't think Jack sounded too fond of the idea but he seemed resigned to it happening.

some weather heading their way over the weekend

Friday, June 23​

Hi 79°, Low 66°: Scattered thunderstorms, 60% chance of precipitation, 10 MPH winds

Saturday, June 24​

Hi 81°, Low 66°: Scattered thunderstorms, 48% chance of precipitation, 10 MPH winds

Sunday, June 25​

Hi 84°, Low 66°: PM thunderstorms, 45% chance of precipitation, 8 MPH winds

Rd.4- parlay, McCarthy under 67.5 -150, Reavie under 68.5 -140, +185 3u

Rd.4 add- Harman under 67.5 -130 3u

Scary they put Reavie’s number so high. I’d expect 65-66 from him today so we shall see.

GL on your plays today

Last edited:
thinking the same on Scheffler, top 5, big play but just haven’t pulled the trigger. Either him, Scott or Fowler will keep pace, move up a few spots..
Not sure the math but DK has Scottie +140 top 5 but it's dead heat while MGM has +110 and paid in full

Guess it's more hunch than anything but guessing that if there is a tie in any way it's better to go the MGM route, if you think he'll finish 4th or better then DK seems the way to go. Would take more than one tie at that point to make MGM worth it...I think

Lower price, ties paid in full is a better option imo. There could be 5-7 players tied in 5th today.
Well if it's that many then even a t2 would be better at the +110, really comes down to position and number of ties over the 5th spot

Scottie missed that 4 and a half footer for birdie on 5 then it's all gone to shit. Can't buy a fairway now

Scottie played a helluva back 9 and knocked in the clutch 13 footer on 18, need to avoid a Chez birdie now

Congrats to Keegan FTW, solid guy and career. Great hit @Inspekdah for the Scotty play, I was too cautious. Good week overall, will tally later
Thanks for talking me into the +110, think with how it finished it would have been a win 2/3 and lose 1/3 in dead heat, made the 18th hole a lot more comfortable!

Couple of missed opportunities but also some W's unposted at Travelers. Chez shitting the bed was very surprising and costly, his body language just eeked with zero confidence. Goes to show that confidence goes along way in this game. Congrats to those that made some coin, finally a nice profitable tourney and looking forward to the Rocket Mortgage. Final tally: +6.7u

Rd. 1- Cole -125 v. Hall 2u
Rd. 2 Ramey -110 v. Horschel 4u
Rd. 2 Add: Keegan -130 v. Grillo 3u

Rd.4- parlay, McCarthy under 67.5 -150, Reavie under 68.5 -140, +185 3u
Rd.4 add- Harman under 67.5 -130 3u

Reactions: KJ
Back