• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Training Camp Notes...Aiyuk Extension

Fuck the gibberish, happens when I copy from the app

Two big extensions today for guys that were being called potential busts a couple years ago

The Pats would have to pay a massive premium since he knows w/o a QB it's likely his only big contract

Colts and Tits are big on my AFC South radar this year

First time in my life I'm going to actually listen to a podcast tonight and tomorrow as the Cards are in Indy doing a couple nights of team v team stuff which is far more valuable than the game they play on Saturday. But I'm also interested in how Richardson looks. For me there is a ton of value on the Titans and the Colts in that division while everyone salivates all over the Texans. Not really sure where or if I have an opinion on the Jags at this point.

Colts and Tits are big on my AFC South radar this year

First time in my life I'm going to actually listen to a podcast tonight and tomorrow as the Cards are in Indy doing a couple nights of team v team stuff which is far more valuable than the game they play on Saturday. But I'm also interested in how Richardson looks. For me there is a ton of value on the Titans and the Colts in that division while everyone salivates all over the Texans. Not really sure where or if I have an opinion on the Jags at this point.
I'm wheeling the colt/jags/titans right now in long shot division winner parlays ...TEXANS might be the most over hyped preseason squad in decade +

I'm wheeling the colt/jags/titans right now in long shot division winner parlays ...TEXANS might be the most over hyped preseason squad in decade +
Yeah there's a ton of crazy there. We can go through the rigmarole about CJ who impressed the hell out of me in preseason last year...but let's face reality. They actually play a first place schedule this year and I do believe in Sophomore slumps. If Houston wins that division this season color me insanely impressed. I don't remotely think it will be as easy as the masses seem to think.

Yeah there's a ton of crazy there. We can go through the rigmarole about CJ who impressed the hell out of me in preseason last year...but let's face reality. They actually play a first place schedule this year and I do believe in Sophomore slumps. If Houston wins that division this season color me insanely impressed. I don't remotely think it will be as easy as the masses seem to think.

Agree 110% ...Keep reading the experts who basically have the Texans cake walking to the AFC championship game....
Those sophomore slumps are real , d cords get enough tape on those green qbs they often make things much more difficult in year 2 ...

I'm tempted to fade away starting off the bat week 1 with the Colts as a small dog vs Houston ...
Any thoughts on that week 1 tilt ?

Agree 110% ...Keep reading the experts who basically have the Texans cake walking to the AFC championship game....
Those sophomore slumps are real , d cords get enough tape on those green qbs they often make things much more difficult in year 2 ...

I'm tempted to fade away starting off the bat week 1 with the Colts as a small dog vs Houston ...
Any thoughts on that week 1 tilt ?
I like it except for colts secondary is absolutely getting crushed in camp

Back