Traded Ohtani (pitcher)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
I just found out a trade I proposed in a redraft league where I traded ohtani and Matt carpenter was accepted and processed. Don't even remember making the offer. Not sure how it wasn't vetoed or no one complained. Welcome to my team Mr. Altuve

And somehow I'm still 8th in the 12 team league. It was an auction and I punted SP. Not that far behind on innings and i need to stream better, but my offense is kill8ng me.

Starting offense post trade will be
Contreras
Rizzo
Altuve
Trea Turner
Bregman
Betts
Stanton
Khris Davis
Wil Myers and sano at utility
Cespedes, Adam Jones, Billy Hamilton, Trevor story, josh bell, margot, and Salvador Perez on bench

With 6 closers that I can start them all, sean manaea whom I'm trying to trade and one streaming spot

your hitting is pretty great, i've been trying to decide if it's worth picking up the hitting alter-ego of Ohtani but idk since he doesn't play the day before he pitches and then other days off to keep him sharp

I feel like with tight rosters you need hitters who play every single day or else it's not worth owning them

your hitting is pretty great, i've been trying to decide if it's worth picking up the hitting alter-ego of Ohtani but idk since he doesn't play the day before he pitches and then other days off to keep him sharp

I feel like with tight rosters you need hitters who play every single day or else it's not worth owning them

I'd agree. It's the dumbest thing Yahoo did splitting him into two players

Back