My starting lineup,

Cousins
D.johnson
S.ware
M.evans
S.Diggs
J.reed
L. Blount (flex), could be tate/moncreif, also have Jeffrey suspended

I was targeting the demarco murray owner because his time has been riddled by injuries, especially at wr....just lost a.j. green

I was looking to trade him blount, diggs, tate for murray, winston/hogan (just for him make it 3 for 3) he said no, I contemplated and said what if we added reed on my side for ebron on his....my lineup would become

Cousins/Winston(who has saints week 14 and 16)
D. Johnson
S. Ware
M. Evans
Moncreif (alshon when back?)
Ebron
D. Murray

I do have d.Henry on my bench too

Yes, no? Am I giving to much

Also add he's highly interested and making a decision tonight, as our deadline is tomorrow night

I'm losing depth so need to avoid injury to really only ware as I'll be handcuffed at rb, and hopefully have alshon back if the wrs go down.
I'm also downgrading te, but ebron can have better weeks than reed
Improving my flex
And my 2nd wr spot is maybe a slight downgrade?

Don't like your side at all.

With playoff situation being unknown, not sure why you're looking to trade for a RB at all TBH?

I'll be in first most likely after tonight, most points scored.....and idk currently demarco is number 2 in points scored (I know without bye) but the top 4 are d.j. Murray Gordon and zeke, figured improving blounts spot for murray is bigger gain than the slight loss on reed/2nd wr, but I'm open to hearing other sides of it (obvi)

You're breaking up a pretty good team, late in the season, as top seed, for an unknown. Said it yourself you're losing depth.

No-brainer "no" for me.

GL either way.

I feel like if you lack depth and are fighting for playoffs...you trade the superstar....but in my situation I'm I'm first, guaranteed playoffs and I have bench pieces that will never be used

Don't even like the original, personally. Its all preference, obviously.

I like your team as-is.

Whata the unkown? An injury

Exactly.

I wouldn't deal Reed. Hogan a big dropoff from Diggs. Blount will have the Jets at home in week 16 if that's your Super Bowl....imo I wouldn't make a move (except maybe a backup QB just in case if don't have one)

Hogan is nothing. ...I'd be starting moncreif and/or alshon for Diggs

Would you prefer Diggs and blount or demarco murray and alshon/moncrief....I won't do the reed/ebron swap

Back