Trade Proposal

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm in a keeper league (PPR) where we can keep 3 players. If you keep a player, you lose a draft pick based on when they where drafted last year and there performance. So if you keep a player that's outside of the top 20 in position stats, and they were drafted in the 10th round, you lose your 9th rd pick next year. 20-11 in stats, you lose your 8th round pick. If they are in the top 10, you lose your 7th round pick. 16 rounds in total and if you keep undrafted guy they are looked at as 16th round picks. So a guy like Diggs in the 15th round is great value. Now that I've explained that here is the offer....

I trade:

AB (1st rd)
Murray (2nd)

I get:

Arian Foster (1st)
McFadden (undrafted)
Dez (1st)
Moncreifs or Rishard Matthews (undrafted)
6th round draft pick

also, this is important, my season is pretty much done. My main concern is that A) I love having AB in a PPR and B) injuries for pretty much all of those guys C) who would I keep next year?

I want Diggs but he won't give him up

That's close but I would struggle giving up a guy who is gonna be the best WR in football for the next several years wherever he's at. DMC is getting major touches because of injuries and lack of starter production....that situation will change come offseason. Dez is Dez, good guy to have on your side when healthy. And I wouldn't trust Foster as far as you can throw Fondy.

I don't like it personally but I guess you need to think future not this season according to your post.

That's close but I would struggle giving up a guy who is gonna be the best WR in football for the next several years wherever he's at. DMC is getting major touches because of injuries and lack of starter production....that situation will change come offseason. Dez is Dez, good guy to have on your side when healthy. And I wouldn't trust Foster as far as you can throw Fondy.

I don't like it personally but I guess you need to think future not this season according to your post.

yeah the problem for is letting go of AB as he is great and I'm a steeler fan. But the other side of it is that he might be my only keeper as of now. Unless Murray has an incredible turnaround, he is not going to be a keeper next year. My other keeper was Jordan Matthews this year (15th rd ) and he's a huge bust even at that value. On the other hand Arian foster and McFadden could either get hurt or lose their positions pretty easily. Any opinion on moncreifs or Matthews?

i got one...

Arod + Blount

for

Gore + Demaryius

my QB is wilson so i am looking for a QB. i don't think i'll pull the trigger. would rather sell a cheaper player for someone like Carr

What do you think of Blount? Some consider him an upgrade. I would be starting Blount Lafell and gronk every week if I did it. That's my only hangup

Arod
Blount
karlos Williams
Rams D

Demaryius
Gore
Russ Wilson
Vikes D

Pretty even but I never like to do trades unless I'm winning. What you don't see immediately is the schedule. Gore is about to go Den BYE and the Rams D is probably the #1 D for the playoffs. Also Arods sched is pretty nice after this week

I accepted my starting roster now

Arod
Freeman
Blount
Karlos W / Marvin Jones
Ant brown
Crabtree
Lafell
Gronk
Rams

Last edited:
probably worth it. i like any piece of the NE offense, although lafell/gronk/blount arent all gonna put up points every week. stl d should be good and i like karlos williams a lot.

Thx for the input. Yep I knew I had to move Wilson in this deal bc he's basically worthless standalone in the trade market so I added him in hopes of getting another rb that might be good in Williams. Always worth trying to upgrade defenses in a trade just to see if it'll get accepted

I'm in a keeper league (PPR) where we can keep 3 players. If you keep a player, you lose a draft pick based on when they where drafted last year and there performance. So if you keep a player that's outside of the top 20 in position stats, and they were drafted in the 10th round, you lose your 9th rd pick next year. 20-11 in stats, you lose your 8th round pick. If they are in the top 10, you lose your 7th round pick. 16 rounds in total and if you keep undrafted guy they are looked at as 16th round picks. So a guy like Diggs in the 15th round is great value. Now that I've explained that here is the offer....

I trade:

AB (1st rd)
Murray (2nd)

I get:

Arian Foster (1st)
McFadden (undrafted)
Dez (1st)
Moncreifs or Rishard Matthews (undrafted)
6th round draft pick

also, this is important, my season is pretty much done. My main concern is that A) I love having AB in a PPR and B) injuries for pretty much all of those guys C) who would I keep next year?

I want Diggs but he won't give him up

So I ended up turning this deal down, feeling that I wanted to give it one more week before I waved the white flag. I am glad I did that for sure. AB is going to be hurt next week with no Ben, but Landry did get the ball him at the end of the game for like 70 yards in 3 throws.

My strongest weakness right now is Running back. It's pretty bad, I am starting Rashad Jennings. I had Randle, who obviously a huge bust, I thought he would be a star. But I'm thinking of making a moderate trade to the last place team and try to pick up Danny Woodhead who is a consistent point getter. What do you guys think, given this format would be a good draft pick to give up for him?

Back