Trade Proposal

Mo

Pretty much a regular
I'm getting Keenan Allen and Terrance West in exchange for Ben Tate and Larry Fitzgerald. I think I'm getting the better deal here. Need feedback.

Pretty fair deal. I think fitz is on the decline and like Keenan Allen so I probably lean your side, but it's close.

Thanks Guys. I already have McCoy and Mathews as RBs, I don't need Tate. I think Allen has more upside potential. Not to mention, I have Floyd of Arizona, It doesn't make sense to have 2 WRS on the same team. So. I'm leaning that way.

AND.... I have J. Gordon on my bench. If he plays this year. Im pretty much stacked at WR.

i wouldn't have done this. IMO tate > west, fitz > allen. don't like mathews either; played on 39% of SDs snaps last week.

Also I don't think fitz is close to Allen. Allen was up against Peterson all night Monday. It will be his worst game this year. Kid is a baller

Also I don't think fitz is close to Allen. Allen was up against Peterson all night Monday. It will be his worst game this year. Kid is a baller
TIde, I think Allen is in for a big year. Besides, I already have Floyd of Arizona. If Fitz doesn't pan out, Floyd will be the go to guy. Tate is meh, and his value is diminished if Gordon doesn't come back. Phil Rivers is better than Palmer throwing.

why is tate's value diminished if gordon doesn't come back but west's isn't? tate will be back in a few weeks and resume the starter role. you said you have mccoy and mathews already, so not like youre gonna start west the next few weeks. you acquired west to use him when tate is back.

one game overreaction of the year. I like Allen a lot and owned him last year, but Fitz is still a very good player and one game shouldn't convince you otherwise.

Good luck w/ the trade. It's a tough one. The WRs probably cancel out. So it comes down to whether you think Tate can get back on the field and play in multiple games. Coin flip deal imo.

Thanks Guys. I already have McCoy and Mathews as RBs, I don't need Tate. I think Allen has more upside potential. Not to mention, I have Floyd of Arizona, It doesn't make sense to have 2 WRS on the same team. So. I'm leaning that way.
you should be upgrading RB, not WR.

RBs with knee injuries don't thrill me. Browns say he is out 2 weeks. I bet it's more. Given their offense I think Cleveland is more likely to run the ball vs. SD. Bolts have more weapons offensively which takes away from Mathews. It's a close trade. I'm happy with it. For now. Besides. Tate has had been given many opportunities to prove himself. If west continues to run well. Tate may be the #2 back.

And orange; nothing against fitz. I happen to like Allen more. Just my opinion. I feel Floyd will take a lot away from Fitzgerald this year.

Back