Trade offered

cappingbob

Pretty much a regular
PPR, .5 per carry point every 10 yards 6point TD but 12 point bonus on top for TD over 40 yards

I would give up:
A Foster
D Bowe

I get:
Chris Johnson
A Boldin
R Gronkowski

I have Foster and Mccoy as my 2 RB and Cobb, Fitz, and Bowe as 3 WR with K Thompkins as bye week fill in. I also already have V davis as TE. Is it that much of an upgrade to make this trade. It is a total points for season league and im in 3rd place. My 2 headed monster at RB has averaged me about 60-70 points per week and just not sure it is enough of an upgrade with A Boldin over Bowe and Gronk over Davis to do it. Interested in input. Thanks

If I were 2-2 or worse and had a weak tight end, I would do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't. I don't think you're guaranteed an upgrade at WR. And Gronk can't seem to get on the field. Don't like Chris Johnson. But if I were struggling already, I might gamble on Gronk going Gronk the rest of the way ... he may double V. Davis.

If I were 2-2 or worse and had a weak tight end, I would do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't. I don't think you're guaranteed an upgrade at WR. And Gronk can't seem to get on the field. Don't like Chris Johnson. But if I were struggling already, I might gamble on Gronk going Gronk the rest of the way ... he may double V. Davis.

It is not H2H league. It is total points for the season. I am in 3rd place as it is and only about 40 points back of 1st. The more I think about it I like my 2 headed monster at RB and think I am gonna stand pat. I asked him if we could put J Graham in intead of Gronk and said I would make that deal but thats the only way I make it.

no way jose.....chris johnson is a dump player right now, i'm not trading for him in any combo....i'd be very encouraged as an arian owner...looked like hmself last week..i'm guessing gronk is the get piece here but you have to be able to do that without unloading a top 5 back..

this isn't close

Ya I decided to turn it down. Having Foster and Mccoy as 2 backs is a huge advantage over other teams in the league. RB score nicely and Foster had big week last week which I hope is a good sign of things to come. V Davis is sufficient as TE and should have at least a couple big games the rest of the year. Thanks guys!!

I would've with the long TD bonus for CJ. Boldin an upgrade over Bowe. Gronk is gronk.

I thought about that but the consistency of Foster out weighs the 1-2 long TD's CJ may have. My concern with Gronk is getting back on the field and staying there once he gets back.

Ya, as much as I like Cobb the rest of the year the reward was just too high on this deal to pass. Figure I can trade Davis if I need to for depth if I would need it.

Back