Trade offer

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Was offered Goeff for White or Michel. Don't want to do this because I love White's ppr value and Michel is a keeper for next year as I drafted him very late.

1st, do you think that's a fair offer?

2nd what would be your counter. I would like to have him this week and moving forward. FYI he needs backs

My Team

Philip RiversQB - LAC
James ConnerRB
Chris CarsonRB
Keenan AllenWR -
Robert WoodsWR
O.J. HowardTE
James WhiteRB -
Andy DaltonQB
Alex CollinsRB
Jordan HowardRB -
Sony MichelRB -
Odell BeckhamWR
Jared CookTE -

I would never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never take any trade where you're getting a QB for an RB. QB is so disturbingly deep that the replacement value of the guy you pick up to replace the QB you trade is so much better than that of a flex guy.

If you have Michel and White, you have 2 guys on a top 5 offense where they only have 2 true RB. Don't even budge IMO. If the Pats rest Michel this week, then he has a bye next week and you've got him back and relatively healthy for the playoffs.

Agree 100% but I do have Howard, and Collins who are wasting away, but if I offered one or both of them would that be fair?

Agree 100% but I do have Howard, and Collins who are wasting away, but if I offered one or both of them would that be fair?

Collins is in the dog house with the Ravens as it is because he loves to fumble and Howard is a schizo a player in a very bizarre offense Nagy is running, whatever the hell it is.

Sure, offering both of those guys would get you an upgrade (I'm assuming) at QB...but the question is how big is the upgrade you're getting at QB going to be?

I'm all for being fair in trading and my experience in playing in 4 leagues is that I've found 99% of people send me insulting offers that I reject in less than 30 seconds. Trading in fantasy is often extremely difficult.

Collins is in the dog house with the Ravens as it is because he loves to fumble and Howard is a schizo a player in a very bizarre offense Nagy is running, whatever the hell it is.

Sure, offering both of those guys would get you an upgrade (I'm assuming) at QB...but the question is how big is the upgrade you're getting at QB going to be?

I'm all for being fair in trading and my experience in playing in 4 leagues is that I've found 99% of people send me insulting offers that I reject in less than 30 seconds. Trading in fantasy is often extremely difficult.

My lineup is above.

Really don't "need" Goeff, but I cartainly could use him this week and I don't need those two at all.

He has Barkley, and his next best back is McCoy. He's starting Riddick this week so there's that.

What are your starting roster requirements? You might be best doing a 2/1 but not sure how many you need to play each week

Got Kamara for james white and jordan howard.

Kind of feel like i fleeced him but he offered it. I wanted to do obj and carson or michel for Kamara. He told me he didnt like michel and wanted that.

Got Kamara for james white and jordan howard.

Kind of feel like i fleeced him but he offered it. I wanted to do obj and carson or michel for Kamara. He told me he didnt like michel and wanted that.
You did fleece him. OBJ and White would've been my minimum asking price.

You did fleece him. OBJ and White would've been my minimum asking price.

You're right, but it was by his own doing. I wouldn't have done White and Obj but I would have done something close to that.

I think the Michel/obj deal was good. I think Sony, barring injury, will be real good down the stretch.

Back