• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Thread

Lots of trades today. The NFL deadline is getting better each year as far as deals go.

Chase Claypool to CHI. Why?

Vikings get Hockenson for a 2nd and a 3rd. Vikings also get a 4th and a conditional 4th in addition to TJ.

The Dolphins get Bradley Chubb from Denver and send them Chase Edmonds a 1st and a 4th. Nice move for the Dolphins here.

The Bills traded Zach Moss (and a conditional 6th) to IND for Nyheim Hines, who should catch some passes out of the backfield...but puts the role of James Cook in a bit of doubt as that was kinda what was expected of him and it seemed he was getting more opps lately.

Yeah the running back moves didn't make a lot of sense except maybe Wilson going to Miami to reunite with an ex-coach. But the Dolphins had just signed Edmonds this year, so they took the L and turned it into Chubb.

No idea what the Broncos are thinking, but who ever does know with that organization. It's not like Russ likes to throw to backs all that much. If he did you'd think MG would get more use.

Lots of trades today. The NFL deadline is getting better each year as far as deals go.

Chase Claypool to CHI. Why?

Vikings get Hockenson for a 2nd and a 3rd. Vikings also get a 4th and a conditional 4th in addition to TJ.

The Dolphins get Bradley Chubb from Denver and send them Chase Edmonds a 1st and a 4th. Nice move for the Dolphins here.

The Bills traded Zach Moss (and a conditional 6th) to IND for Nyheim Hines, who should catch some passes out of the backfield...but puts the role of James Cook in a bit of doubt as that was kinda what was expected of him and it seemed he was getting more opps lately.
Toney deal was one I said I wish the Bears made, and the reason why - there are no WR FA this upcoming year. That said, I would not have paid more than a 3rd for Claypool but the rumor is the Packers were front runners for Claypool offering a 2nd, so the Bears jumped in front of them.

Fast forward to the offseason, they'll sign an OT and probably 1-2 DL. The draft, they'll snag another WR and I assume a DE in the early rounds. Bears are setting themselves up.

Back