trade brady?

i'd trade him on the deadline in a 4pt per td PPR league, but only if im getting a top RB+top WR + decent QB combo.

disagree

i pulled the trigger, i think brady will not produce same numbers in second half, its not possible, brees is on the upside and should produce equal numbers to brady especially being in dome in cold weather, and edge is a much better upgrade than k faulk! well see whose wrong and who needs to hit the bong bitches! wait and see, i will look like a genious starting this week with brees against rams and edge against det defense!!

Can i get some of the shit your smoking man. You could have got so much more for him. Wow cant believe you made that trade

edge will do great against det defense, cant wait to prove you wrong! I got him for kevin faulk, id say i got the better end of that trade, is brady that much better then brees down the stretch, I dont think so, lets wait and see, and then you can all come hit my bong!

you can't trade Brady. If you do I'm pretty sure the manager of your league will kick you out for being a cheater.

thats just stupid.

not trying to be too offensive, but you did call you self a moron, seems to fit.

Im smoking trainwreck which makes me a moron but a smart moron!

we all love the weed but comeon bro, you can't trade brady for anything right now. All he has to do is toss it up in the air and Moss is getting him a TD. THats good for 2 a game, easy.

all kidding aside, if youre anywhere near the playoffs and they are in week 15 and 16 for you and you made this trade, youre completely nuts

brady has the Jets and Dolphins those two weeks and bellichick is gonna run it up like a motherfucker

brady will singlehandedly win alot of people titles this year

lmao at this thread. Everyone told you not to do it. Bet you it cost you the league

i'm going to go out on a limb and say this thread's destiny is the same as the "Turkey Day Upset Special" thread about moneylining the Jets at Dallas.

i just beat the guy in my league with brady for my 5th win in a row. He must lose again next week, and i must win to make it into the playoffs, i'd have to out point him by 30 next week too. maybe brady will get hurt this week in practice??? pleeease...

the guy let the computer draft for him, and knows nothing about football. i have a great chance to win if i could get into the playoffs.

i take back everything i said

assuming you got to the playoffs, by virtue of this weeks results you should rename yourself dope smoking Nostradamus

Back