trade advice

Tide High

p90sex
well im 4-0 and im looking to capatalize on it. heres my basic roster...

Garrard

LT
Barber3
Peterson
Ahman Green

Ocho Cinco
Torry Holt
Cotchery

Gates

bleh bleh... my backup RBs are basically nobody. Turner, the chicago AP, and kenny watson. i thought turner would help me at the end of the year but with SD struggling, LT will be a starter even in week 16.

I think i need to go after a good RB. who could i possibly get for a package of Gates+Green, or Gates+Barber?

btw 10 team league with deep benches. we start 2RB, 1WR/RB, 2 WR, 1WR/TE, 1TE

2 divisions of 5 with top 2 from each division going to playoffs.

obviously i went after starters over depth, and it has paid off so far, but if one of my studs gets hurt, i don't know how long ill stay on top.

which is willie parker worth? the guy has alexander, edge, and parker. he's also 0-4 and desperate. could i get willie for gates and green? or do i have to give him barber?

he wants gates and barber. if im going to trade barber this is the time. he has NE, MIN then bye after this week at buffalo. am i getting enough in parker for Gates and barber though? heres willies next few games. he should go off.

bye - will be valuable to me, because the guy needs a RB in week 6.
denver
cinci
balt
cleveland
jets
miami
cinci.

i mean thats 6 100+ yard games if u have to predict it.

I think you're giving up too much, but eh I don't know... just stick with your team and use some of the excess you have during your byes... you have the team, just ride it out

If this is a money league and all the money is in the playoffs, I would warn you a bit on Parker just because he is taking on such an excessive workload from Tomlin.

If he doesn't burn out, though, he's like a fantasy owners dream-gets ALL the carries on his team and his coach insists on giving them all to him no matter what...

Back