Tracking the 2017 Westgate Supercontest

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
Riskysul is my handle

If anyone else in is this year, post away
Hoping to cash again this year. :prayer Tied for 18th last year after being as high as 3rd week 14...:hang:

plays are all in

minny-1.5, better run game, D is gonna have to carry them, better coach. i'll bite
patriots+6 (of course right after I submit, got the Gronk news, but I trust in Carson to spot me at least 7)
san fran+2.5. Rams, favored. Dont see a reason why they should be
philly-4. just a fade of browns. until Gordon is out, RG dont have much to throw to
dallas +1.5. I like Dak, I think hes actually an upgrade.

:cheers3:

Couldnt have asked for a better start. Hope to continue it :prayer

(all lines are from super contest)
Pats-6.5, Seattle O line is not that great, Miami looked better than they should have. Pats are Pats, have this game lines at Pats-10
KC+3, both teams missing players on both sides of ball. KC is still a better team IMO. Have this line at KC-1
Air-7, Tampa back 2 back road against a cardinal team that looked sluggish. This D will get to the Bucs.
Minn+2.5, same as last week, the D should keep them in game and hopefully Blair better realize he better not miss again the rest of the season
Phi+3.5, I like the hook have this game lined at a PK. So getting the FG plus hook made me bite.

GL this weekend fellas!

lets see if I can replicate either week 1 or 2 this week, would be great! :prayer

jax pk- balty has beat buffalo and browns, nothing impressive IMO. Jax needs a win and basically, this is their season right here if they lose again. jax by 4
kc -3 - at home, getting Charles back, some injuries on NYJ a bit of a concern. Small number and Fitz is not a mistake free QB like Smith. Ill take the small home fav, kc by 6
sea-9.5 - I know, i know, but like the past years, after a loss, seattle bounces back in a great way. they are at home and get to play a team they usually dominate, seattle by 13
saints-3 - they need a win, they have been competitive in both games so far and could easily be 2-0. 10 year anniversary of the blocked kick. saints need this game badly, win by 4
oakland+1.5 - it was a choice between picking oak or rams. reason for oakland, if rams are down, they dont have the offense to get back in games like oakland. i have oak winning by 1

others i was debating but did not include in the 5 i need
rams+5.5
bears+7.5

GL fellas!

3-2 LW
12-3 for the year

Houston-5. Usually a good team that covers at home. Tenn still not a good team and 10 days to prep after getting whipped by a 3rd stinger and Billy. Houston by 9
Balty-3.5: oak 2 road back all the way east this time and divisional game next. balty a lil cheap to buy still. balty by 5
Den-3: could be a trap of all traps, but I dont care, I dont see any other options. Got Denver by 6
KC+5.5: Just playing the number here, I had this game lines at Pitt-2/-2.5.
Minny-4.5: D is just too good and ODell might get frustrated more, if Eli can even get him the ball. Got Minny winning by 9

GL fellas!

GL Wiz.

Saw this at another site. Not sure of authenticity.

LAS VEGAS SUPER CONTEST
Top 5 Selections:
New York Jets................661
Denver Broncos.............592
Carolina Panthers..........541
New England Patriots....502
San Francisco 49ers.......460

Over The Previous Two Weeks The Top 5 Picks Have Gone 0-10, now 3-12 for theyear.

GL Wiz.

Saw this at another site. Not sure of authenticity.

LAS VEGAS SUPER CONTEST
Top 5 Selections:
New York Jets................661
Denver Broncos.............592
Carolina Panthers..........541
New England Patriots....502
San Francisco 49ers.......460

Over The Previous Two Weeks The Top 5 Picks Have Gone 0-10, now 3-12 for theyear.

Yup. Accurate.

Kinda glad I only got 1 on that list this week again. Jax was lw.

2-3 last week. Tough tough!

Sitting at 17-8 for the year. Not bad IMO. Just have to avoid any disaster weeks

Week 6 plays

giants -3: jennings back is huge imo. ravens are thin on offense still. think nyg bounce back Eli-te! Got giants by 4.5
bills-7.5: west coast to east coast, early, new qb against a blitz happy head coach. got bills by 11
bears-2.5: jax still have no run game or defense and bears are being competitive imo. got bears by 4
redskins+2.5: home division dog. philly on 2nd road game and favored again on road. i like redskins here to cover and win SU by 1
texans-3: houston has problems against defensive teams, indy is not one of them. houston a good home team that covers. houston by 6

GL fellas! :cheers3:

2-3 last week. Tough tough!

Sitting at 17-8 for the year. Not bad IMO. Just have to avoid any disaster weeks

Week 6 plays

giants -3: jennings back is huge imo. ravens are thin on offense still. think nyg bounce back Eli-te! Got giants by 4.5
bills-7.5: west coast to east coast, early, new qb against a blitz happy head coach. got bills by 11
bears-2.5: jax still have no run game or defense and bears are being competitive imo. got bears by 4
redskins+2.5: home division dog. philly on 2nd road game and favored again on road. i like redskins here to cover and win SU by 1
texans-3: houston has problems against defensive teams, indy is not one of them. houston a good home team that covers. houston by 6

Like your card, BOL Wiz.

didnt get a chance to post lw. Went 3-1-1, tied for 19th currently.
20-9-1

Week 7 plays

chiefs-6.5: Saints cannot stop anyone, but chiefs can. Saints are a tough out, but going to rely on the chiefs to pressure brees, got chiefs by 9
raiders+1: Total mush play, maybe not, line going against me too, but I like Carr over Bortles. my line was oakland-1.5
jets pk: too many injuries for balty not to affect the game. think players like Geno back there, forte should be able to run as well. have nyj by 3
49ers+2: tampa favored on the road? they got me. I'll site with the kneeler at home
steelers+7: tough game for me to select honestly, but the line was just too much for me. Dont laugh, but I got this line at pitt -1

Top 5 most selected plays this week in order
Minnesota
San Diego
Tennessee
New England
Miami

Back