Tour de France

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
Had a pretty good run last year and hope to duplicate. Froome doesn't appear to be in top form. Porte is too short a number, has bad luck, but is having his best year. But at +185 and never having won a grand tour, no thanks. Quintana +135 for a podium finish is attractive due to his history, but how much can he have in the tank after Italy?? Easier climbs than usual and shorter time trials make this wide open this year in my mind even tho longshots aren't the way to go. Having said that, mark me down for a penny on Simon Yates and Daniel Martin at 150-1. Rest will be matchups tho Peter Sagan to wear green at -230 is a mortal lock as Lisa Simpson would say. Cheers.

:cheers3:

back at ya buddy. :cheers3:

Almost fired off a few more but thought better of it with the iffy weather today and figured better ease into it. Not many follow the race but these jokers are nuts and hope there are no serious injuries this year. Think Esteban Chavez can have a good tour as well if that knee holds up but he's juiced in a lot of plays and I just can't do it. Cheers and GLTA

Looks like I'm not going to be playing the tour if they keep posting numbers at damn 1:00 in the morning. I'm never awake that time of night and on the rare occasion I am I would be bent. Damn shame about Valverde because the old man was at minimum a live dog. Maybe things will change because I know it wasn't this way last year. Should be a Sagan day and might get some separation today.

2-1(+.45)

stage 6

Matthews -135 Colibrelli

Greipel -165 Groenewegen

sure Kittel should be the fav but zero value on that asinine number

4-1(+2.45)

field +110 versus Kittel to win stage 7.... hard to do it two days in a row even without Cavendish and Sagan

still looking but everything I like is juiced to hell

Not sure why they gave that to Kittel, looked like a dead tie to me. They keep showing it and I have no idea how you can say either won.

5-2 (+2.45)

field -110 v Kittel....going to try it again. Kittel is without his lead out man, but Demare is gone as well. Prove it and I won't bitch even if it's a tie again.

Bardet -110 Quintana.....will Quintana give a shit?? Maybe for pride but his race was over after stage 9 and wouldn't be surprised with a lackluster effort

6-3 (+2.35) tough day tomorrow and wouldn't be surprised to see Froome try and end it

par....Froome -300 Uran and Landa -180 Contador ( 1 to win 1.074)

Can't bitch on that one. Uran rode flawlessly and Froome cracked and is mortal after all. I had written off Daniel Martin and part of me wonders where he'd be if he hadn't gotten tangled up with Porte in that nasty crash. Don't think he'll win it but 41 seconds is certainly not out of it, especially this year. Bardet makes the home nation drink a few extra this evening and Aru takes yellow. Best damn tour in a long time. Awesome.

Back