Tour Championship

TheLaw4

Pretty much a regular
And we're to the finale. Should be a fun week.

Went 2-0 last week at BMW and wanted to fade same two guys but prices will probably only allow for one.

Hunter Mahan -120 over Sergio Garcia

My other fade hope is Dustin Johnson but they juiced Schwartzel at -165. Still may take it since its probably free money.

Three other plays that intrigue me that I haven't lockedin yet:

Luke Donald +115 over Henrik Stenson
Jason Day -130 over Jordan Speith
Zach Johnson -110 over Matt Kuchar

Anyone else going to make some plays?

I havent quit gambling. Just had a child, taking some time with him. Why so confident on fading Dustin?

Nice man, congrats!

Dustin I just feel isn't all that focused on golf the past few months. Obviously that's just my opinion, but his results help back that up. While he does have two top 10s, he has no other top 25s in the last three months and has 8 more rounds in 70s than 60s. Plus, they keep matching him up with guys in much better form.

Sounds good. I think these latter events will be really profitable. I will likely sit this one out. GL (watching from a far)

Yeah. Sweet back 9 Tiger.

And Henrik, calm down. Sorry we all doubted you. Now come back to the field a little.

Stenson at even money looks reasonable today.... Adam Scott had IV this morning for some 'illness' also. Dont know if they will get the round in.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qL02p9KhABo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amazing. Last week the guy was smashing lockers. He's never seen the course before, doesnt play Wednesday because of his hand and is now on pace to shatter all scoring records. #Gambling

Nice 1-3 week to end the year. Bleh. Still a successful season for us overall though.

Might end up making some Presidents Cup plays.

Back