Tour Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

The rumors of my demise are pure slanderer. Last week was just strange. Nothing went as form except that Eldrick won. I lost 20 units. :hang:Unreal. I know I know.Ask Precise, it was just an odd week. To make matters worst my alma mater lost as well..Anyway its the final tourney for the fedex. I am interested in the top 10 odds.. since there are only 29 players in the field this week. Word is the greens at East Lake are horrid. They canceled practice and pro ams, hoping that it would help? WTF?? I need to build back up my account, last week hurt, but were still up 50 units on the year. Good luck everyone :cheers:

1.jpg
:down2:

hahaha...15 greens OPEN FOR BUSINESS..

What a joke..
Greens improve at East Lake; 15 greens open for practice

Sep. 11, 2007
<!--CHANGE PRINTER ICON-->
print_on.gif

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>var clickExpire = "-1";</SCRIPT>ATLANTA, Ga. -- Due to moderately improved conditions to the greens at East Lake Golf Club, PGA TOUR professionals competing in this week's TOUR Championship presented by Coca-Cola will be allowed to play restricted practice rounds on Tues., Sept. 11, and Wed., Sept. 12.
<!--startclickprintexclude-->
<!--===========IMAGE============-->
flag.jpg
<!--===========/IMAGE===========-->​

<!--endclickprintexclude--><!--startclickprintexclude--><!-- INLINEAD BRANDING: /.element/tmpl/1.0/ad_areas/story/tournaments/r060/default/inlineAd.txt --><!-- INLINE AD BRANDING --><!-- //INLINEAD BRANDING --><!--endclickprintexclude-->Three greens will remain closed to practice rounds-- Nos. 2, 13 and 15. All other holes may be played in their entirety.
As previously announced, there will be no pro-am on Wednesday and the course will remain closed to the public until Thursday, Sept. 13, when the competition is scheduled to begin. All Tuesday and Wednesday tickets will be honored Thursday through Sunday.
THE TOUR Championship presented by Coca-Cola, the fourth and final event of the PGA TOUR Playoffs for the FedExCup, features the top 30 players from the FedExCup standings.
The tournament begins Thursday and continues through Sunday.

headshot-135x95.jpg
-110 over
headshot-135x95.jpg

Look i've been gambling on golf for 2 years. Hitting at easily a 70%+ clip, one 0 - 4 week wont hold me back. If you tailed and lost, thats a you problem (like Colin says). Im sticking to my strategy, like precise told me when i first started, nothing beats hard work when it comes to capping this sport.
Vijay is 114th out of 125 in scoring average since the playoffs started. Hes only shot in the 60's twice in his last 16 rounds. Guy is a funk. He has to be getting worn down, he is also having marital problems.
Tim played great last week, he struggled a little coming in but thats fine. Last week he was 7th in Driving Accuracy and 6th in putting. He also ranks in the top 5 in the playoffs in proximity to the hole. He had a poor finish here 2 years ago, but did shoot a pair of 67s to start the event.
If Vijay finds his game then good for him. But Im Risking 4 units that he doesnt.

yo abcs, i like it. i would fade VJ with anyone. i got two plays so far.
adam scott (-130) vs. justin rose: i scooped dough w/ adam scott in the 3rd & 4th round of the bmw, and he was ridiculous. i had him against sergio in the 3rd, he was +2 in the first nine with a double bogey and i almost chalked it up as a loss, but he had 7 BIRDS on the back nine and i grabbed the cash. 4th round i had him against j rose. rose played well even tho he was playing with a charging tiger w/ the crowd roaring for tiger the whole way. my guy scott was playing with fellow aussie nathan green and he just played better. ill ride that momentum. not to mention adam scott's past results at the tour champine.
furyk (-115) vs. els: could be a marginal play here, but i got the better golfer w/ better results at the tour championship. furky imo is a good bet usually cuz he has very few bogeys and seems to play well anywhere.

Hey jimbo thanks for coming and talkin golf. Thats why I am here!
Talked to an insider today, this is what he told me. That Zach didn't sound to confident in his press conference. He also mentioned that good putters putt better on bad greens then bad putters ( which is obvious). The purer the stroke the easier to keep the ball on line. So i will look at putting stats for the past few weeks and try to make a pick. I also might fade padraig. He went home last week, with the knowledge that he might miss the chip by skippin the bmw.

Adam Scott is on fiya right now. Been playin crazy good, i checked his stats out last week and they were sick. All of them. He obviously plays well here. Thing about that cat is he usually underachieves in big tournies. I'm a fan of both him and rose so i would never bet against either.

And els is like my favorite golfer and im like 5 - 0 betting on him the last 5. Go to his blog (ernieels.com).. he seems pretty confident, just had 1 bad round last week. G Luck with those plays

Oh geez I just read this..

Harrington, whose work ethic rivals that of Vijay Singh, was one of the first players at East Lake on Tuesday morning. He hit balls, and then set off on a practice round around 10:30 a.m. He was joined later by his cousin, Joey Harrington, who is the quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons.

Yeah let's get this shit on B:spank:and get back to a profitable week here.

i got a late start but i'll have some goodies up late....r:36_1_23:

Other 2 matches are fairly close. We'll see how things shape up.

Should have just gone all in on tiger winning :prayer

Well (1 - 1 - 1)

Pushed on the big play. Rose over Singh was my smallest of the 3. Would have been nice to cash on Clark. But still up .3 units for the week :36_11_6:

better than last week....good bounceback bro!!! Let's hit em' up again next week
I guess man..Just slightly aggravated that i cant find that grove again. Not sure if i will bet the presidents cup. I feel like I just ran a marathon watchin that lions game.. what a debacle. I think im just gonna stick to the sec football, and the late swing on the tour. Hope you had a good week. :cheers: I wonder what these jokers have been doin the past month ( the dudes who didnt qualify for the fedex).

I wonder what these jokers have been doin the past month ( the dudes who didnt qualify for the fedex).[/quote]

betting on college foots...

i got creamed this week in college and looking to split in nfl....chargers just playing like shit. Not a good week overall for Mr. Precise:10_5_137:

Back