Tour Championship

laopadak

Pretty much a regular
Starts in a couple hours, no discussion yet.. Dont have a game plan for day 1 selections, with the format in place. thoughts? @Rockfish @bones @Timh

if you’re looking for fades, I’ll be posting shortly.

GL gentlemen

This format is always so off to me that I don't take a ton to cap it. Maybe some round plays.

If I was taking someone to win, I'd have to go Rahm. 4 strokes back, but he can easily make that up.

I took DJ +125 Over JT for a Tournament Wager.

The bet includes the starting score. So before tee off I am down and it is JT -4 and DJ -3

Took Round#1 Horschel -110 over Reed ( a guy just out of a hospital bed with pneumonia - he has to be tired. We will see)

Hate the format to be honest.

Still hungover from Bryson last week :(

I jumped on Bryson live, when down 1 to Cantley +185. So many opportunities… after that failure, watched the Red Sox blow a lead in the 9th to lose a 4 team parlay…

here’s to a new week

Took Round#1 Horschel -110 over Reed ( a guy just out of a hospital bed with pneumonia - he has to be tired. We will see)

That was easy. Mad I did not bet more...greed is bad

I took DJ +125 Over JT for a Tournament Wager.

The bet includes the starting score. So before tee off I am down and it is JT -4 and DJ -3

Added V Hovland -120 to finish 9th or better

Round 2 only

Van Rooyen -135 vs Cink

Van Rooyen has been solid lately whereas Cink has not. I might be zigging when they zag in this spot. But at this price I am going to lay it.

0-2 yesterday but if you had listened, you’d be a perfect 2-0.

Finau -120 over Billy Hoyle. See a better effort from him today, after squandering a 2nd place starting position.

Pretty Cool. Joaquin Niemann sets course record at East Lake. 18 holes played in 1 hr 53 min. Did play by himself but still a record.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Disappointed Rahm hasn’t gone out and taken this thing yet. Bad start to the back 9 where he has saved his chances thus far in this tournament with great #s

This is a round of so many near misses for Rahm and so many luckbox miss hits that end up with perfect lies for Pat. Pat was playing +5 golf and Rahm -5. But every break has gone against JR.

Back