Total openers discussion

Dmoney416

Ben Mauk's Counsel
Should be out in 45 minutes to an hour. What's everyone's lookout list?

Wisconsin TT OVER
Arky/Mississippi OVER
Army/GT UNDER
Texas Tech/Missouri UNDER
USC/ND UNDER
Tulsa/UCF OVER
Ball St./WMU OVER
Toledo/Ohio OVER
Mich St./OSU UNDER

As usual, I am sure that there will be one or two others that surprise me as well. :cheers:

Hey D$$$$, what total did you come up with for the Ohio St/MSU over? Ohio St really hasn't played anyone and I think MSU can put up some points along with OSU too. I think they could hit like 27-35 or so and I think MSU covers the spread too. Thoughts...GL

Don't see much I like this week as all the ones I was leaning over on, came out at 70 or greater, so no value IMO on any of those.

Actually thought NW/EMU would be closer to 62, so 58 is the only total still on my list for an over shot as both teams have the potential to give up some points. EMU makes me a little nervous though as they aren't the same Eagles of years past, so not sure if they can hold up their end enough to cover the over. Any thoughts on this one, thanks!

Don't see much I like this week as all the ones I was leaning over on, came out at 70 or greater, so no value IMO on any of those.

Actually thought NW/EMU would be closer to 62, so 58 is the only total still on my list for an over shot as both teams have the potential to give up some points. EMU makes me a little nervous though as they aren't the same Eagles of years past, so not sure if they can hold up their end enough to cover the over. Any thoughts on this one, thanks!

I have this as 38-21 NW, so I think that the total is pretty accurate. Also, Andy Schmitt is questionable, so you will want to check on his status before betting the over here. GL CB.

Thanks Dmoney, appreciate the response. Think I will just sit this one out and enjoy the game on the U. Of course that means it will probably sail over by halftime haha. Great thread this week, appreciate the solid info.

Back