Total openers discussion thread

Dmoney416

Ben Mauk's Counsel
Should be out in about 50 or 75 minutes.

Not looking for anything specific this week, though Indiana/Ball St. could have some value.

Feel free to post what you are looking for, and GL getting the good numbers. :cheers:

a little pre-mature on my part. I was always the first one up on Christmas morning you know. :)

Not targeting anything specifically. Just have a wide range that I know games should be in and looking to see if something falls out of that range.

Hoping to see something in the low-mid 50s for USC and OSU...Bernard is out and both teams have solid Ds, especially against traditional offenses....UNDER

mets, bernard isn't necessarily out. been checking on his status pretty regularly this week, makes it sound like a day-to-day thing. but if osu doesn't have him at even 70%, the trojans will dominate that game.

canfield turnovers scare me away from the under.

Whether Bernard is in or not ,,, both of these teams will be up against the toughest defense they hae played all year

Agreed, hes listed as "doubtful" right now....USC ATS looks good if hes out too...hoping to get that at -14 or better tho

Good job by the oddsmakers. Only two for me. Love the AF Over though. They could get 35 themselves - and its not like their D is any good.

They continually shade AF too low for some reason.

Agree. I was playing the over anything below 49 so I love the #.

Also played TCU O44.

BYU/CSU and WYO/SDSU were within a point of where I had them.

Back