Toronto

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
22-15 (+9.27) been trending the wrong way the past two races. Ive found an uncanny ability to find cars that develop terminal mechanical issues. Pressing on….

Calderon is out. Seems as if Rokit is going tits up. No more Simona matchups damnit. Weather looks sketchy so we’ll have to keep an eye on that. History here. My dark horse would be Pags fwiw

Track Details - Racing-Reference

Chip will regret that, guaranteed. Maybe he goes after Veekay? I’m honestly stunned. Will be interesting to hear the story behind this. Guessing it’s not all about the money, but who knows.

Ilott finds the wall, Helio finds the tires, and Jimmie spins and has to be retired. Not surprised by Pagenaud’s effort, but most certainly am by Rahal’s. Session one…

553DA095-E88A-43E7-B679-145851741E30.jpeg

12 of the 25 drivers will be making their first start on this circuit. Simulators are nice, but hard not to think we’ll see some mayhem

Malukas with an impressive effort but he still doesn’t get great results. His lone top 10 out of the 9 races was last time out. Maybe things are starting to click for him? Guess they’ll juice him heavy versus Ilott.

Palou with an off weekend for sure. The changing teams drama in his head? I’d have to say yes.

Veekay hasn’t found it this weekend. Hopeful fade unless they match him with Sato

Will likely abandon Daly v Harvey since he screwed up in Q

I think Rossi will be there at the end today. Dixon has his best shot all year. The warmup coming up in a little bit

Back