Toronto

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
15-29 (-.545) came close to breaking one of in them last week but wasn't meant to be

not to state the obvious but this will be a Power, Dixon or Helio race. Waiting on numbers

Hildebrand probably has performed here better than any twisty and the +3300 might be worth a stab. Other dark horse would be Helio +1150 but I'm passing on both.

Practice one

DEtLBhcVwAAaVZf

Apparently Aleshin has lost his ride and now we have Saabedra (who is the mother of all turds and makes Daly look like Fangio ) I hate to see the Russian go, I liked him even tho he was results challenged. Oh well.

Believe this is typically described as heavy contact, keep an eye on the right rear tire

[video]https://mobile.twitter.com/indy44/status/886295778943148032/photo/1[/video]

Gutierrez not cleared to drive yet so we may see Aleshin after all. Not particularly thrilled with my plays but not really worried either. Want to see the warm up but not feeling much else. We should be betting against Daly every single time. Glta

Sato -130 Hildebrand....been ahead every session and Hildebrand has always struggled turning right. Warm up session

DE3ln1VVwAA9SYa

Back