Toronto/Minnesota Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Die zeit für rache ist gekommen.

Toronto

- is 5-0 to Under at an average of 179.8 points playing off 210+ point totals in their previous 2 games this season.

- is 6-0 to Under at an average of 177.8 points playing at home off 210+ point totals in their previous 2 games since 06-07.

- w/Calderon in the lineup: after starting the season 4-3 to Over at an average of 198.5 points in home games, since their coach got sacked has gone 9-3-1 to Under at an average of 190.8 points (23% Over rate).

Minnesota

- blows goats

- is 10-7 to Under (1 pt off 11-6) in 9+ point losses as opposed to 13-7 to Over in 1-8 point losses, this season.

- has their longest totals escalation sequence of the season in play (naturally containing their longest Over streak of the season) -
180 > 197 > 198 > 212 > 214 > 215 > 217 > 219 > ??
Their previous longest progression (on a number of occasions) was 3 games (sitting as it does at 8 games, this is the longest for any team in the league this season). Does it continue to climb, or does it finally drop off?

Toronto's home court since they ditched their turd of a coach has been an Under haven, a fact witnessed by it having been the venue which killed stone dead NYK's 10 game Over streak (a game that totaled 211 pts where NYK's road games in that streak had averaged 235.7 pts). On top of that is their trait dating back a number of seasons of not being able to back up high scoring games when it comes to playing at home, a trait that's extended itself this season to home or away venues.
Barging into these tendencies is Minneshitter, with it's own season high 6 game Over streak in a contest that for them is sandwiched between 2 home games against tough Western Conference rivals - the word overlook is what comes to mind, and with that the spectre of a less than energetic performance.
These 2 teams havent broken the 200 pt barrier in their last 5 meetings in Toronto, and are 6-3 to Under their last 9 meetings overall.

small bet on Under 209.5 points

Last edited:
Betcrimes= I love this play bro. I am on it big as well tonight. Good luck to us mang.:cheers:

With the line drop to 207.0 (that I'm seeing out there) there's no reason both sides can't win with 208-209, mets.

CC:cheers:

GL BC, like it as well but the line dropped by 2.5 pts in my local's line. Won't be on it, but it looks really good.

I got a crappy line on this Over 209. Anyone following this game? Should I hedge out at Under 105?

2nd H Toronto and Under 105 are good takes on this game. Definitely see Toronto winning this SU now from a VERY strong 2nd Q.

Tough one.

General rule with Raps.

They've basically been an Over 1H and Under 2H team.
Marion has been initiating the fast breaks more, so we will see some fireworks on Friday.

I only got to see the first stanza, but both teams hitting 6 from 8 threes early had me on notice. I blame Toronto. They let these bums make a game of it early, when they were there for the taking.

Back