Toronto 1/18/19

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
I don't get the line movement here. First thing this morning they were around -150, PL +165. Now -130, PL +190! I didn't see any significant injuries listed on Don Best. Toronto coming off a nice win against TB last night, staying in the state of Florida must be feeling good about themselves. Who the fuck is walking up to the window betting Florida with their 7-game skid & moving lines?

probably because of Garrett Sparks vs Roberto Luongo (confirmed) in goal. Sparks lost 2 of his last 4 starts to the "Coney Island Weenies" 0-4 and Red Wings 4-5 (OT) and allowed at least 4 GA's in 3 of his last 4 starts. also that Weenies game loss was a B2B with Sparks in goal

the line is down to Maple Leafs -120 @ Westgate :(

Thats gotta be it rat. And of course Florida is winning right now. I knew that should have been a sign to stay away. Plenty of time left though.

Thats gotta be it rat. And of course Florida is winning right now. I knew that should have been a sign to stay away. Plenty of time left though.

YA. the Cat have BONED a BUNCH of leads going into the 3rd period this season. will see WHAT happens. Sparks has actually been pretty sharp so far :shake:

Uggh. How in thw hell do the Leafs score 1:49 in then get blanked the rest of the game? Against Roberto no less!

Back