Top 5 teams most likely to win World Series - futures ML World Series bet

benfong

Looking on the Tigers (550), Rangers (850), Reds (1800) , Cards (750), Red Sox (1500) and Braves (820) -- ok, that's six...for my futures ML. Wondering if the winner is included in the lot.

Thoughts appreciated.

:thinking:

Atlanta's bats are way too inconsistent to actually win in the postseason. I can't wait to fade them in the playoffs.

On that list I think Detroit, St. Louis and Cincy are worth looking into.

Tigers need to trade for a closer or yet the young buck get through trials and tribulations now for any of that talk to happen...

Tigers are gonna trade for a closer from a team looking to promote their set up man...

Maybe Pap? might work out, and he's pitched in the American League before...

Det is a good bet this season IMO...they might be slow but it's easy to score when you knock the ball over the wall lol

Serious Contenders.......Detroit, St Louis, San Francisco
Next Three Contenders.......Cincy, Texas, Atlanta
Need to Get Healthy or a Few Trades to be Contenders.......Boston, Washington, Baltimore, Oakland

Boston has a great lineup but pitching depth, esp in the pen is an issue they need to deal with.

Boston and Cards likely WS imo, also think Det and Cin have a chance.

Det needs a closer....benoit isn't a long term solution...alberquerqe or whatever the spelling is might be but they dont seem to wanna use him....thought they might use coke but that hasn't happened and valverde will never have the stuff to be a 3 up 3 down kinda guy, AAA aint gonna solve shit for him...

Get Det a good closer and they're the best team in baseball

Boston has a great lineup but pitching depth, esp in the pen is an issue they need to deal with.

Boston and Cards likely WS imo, also think Det and Cin have a chance.

Could see Boston in the WS, but wouldn't say it's likely. Have to think that Det and even Tex have a better chance of making it. I wouldn't count out TB yet either, there's a lot of season left.

My guess, right now, would be St L and Det with Cin and Tex lurking in each league.

Not sure Cincy has beaten three teams with a winning record yet.

True that. They just have such a potent lineup, and anything can happen in the playoffs.

What about thoughts on Atlanta? They just keep chugging along...

Could see Boston in the WS, but wouldn't say it's likely. Have to think that Det and even Tex have a better chance of making it. I wouldn't count out TB yet either, there's a lot of season left.

My guess, right now, would be St L and Det with Cin and Tex lurking in each league.
can i say likely when its followed by that's my opinion and choice to be in WS. Go play on someone else's words, make sure you let me no about any misspelled words also.

Where in the world do you get Cincinnati at +1800? I've been betting $500 a day for a month at +800 - +1100 so please let me know so I can pound that sucker!

Tigers are gonna trade for a closer from a team looking to promote their set up man...

Maybe Pap? might work out, and he's pitched in the American League before...

Det is a good bet this season IMO...they might be slow but it's easy to score when you knock the ball over the wall lol

I think Pap's blown more saves the past week than Detroit's bully's blown all year.

can i say likely when its followed by that's my opinion and choice to be in WS. Go play on someone else's words, make sure you let me no about any misspelled words also.

Sure. Can I say that I don't think it's likely, or do I have to include imo after the comment for you to understand that that is my opinion?

wouldnt you have said the same thing if he made that same comment about San Fran in 2010 or St. Louis in 2011 at this point in the year?

It could. I simply think Atlanta's record is very illusory. The east is a disaster and since their hot start they've been a .500 team. Freeman is really the only consistent bat they have. Granted Heyward, the Uptons and Uggla have plenty of time to figure shit out but I tend to doubt that all of them get on the same page.

I think their bats are going to be a huge liability come playoff time.

a healthy Red Sox too good for anyone in AL, waiting for the Yankees to self implode, O's will hang around but eh can't expect Chris Davis to homer ever game. AL West blows.

It could. I simply think Atlanta's record is very illusory. The east is a disaster and since their hot start they've been a .500 team. Freeman is really the only consistent bat they have. Granted Heyward, the Uptons and Uggla have plenty of time to figure shit out but I tend to doubt that all of them get on the same page.

I think their bats are going to be a huge liability come playoff time.

I agree completely with this assessment, however the starting pitching is the only thing that will keep them in it. Medlen is starting to get his stuff and Minor and Tehran (sp) have been pitching well all year. Hudson is also good in the playoffs. They don't need the whole team to be hot to win just 3 or 4 guys.

Back