Tonguey's Fridays Bases

Alan Tongue

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday: 2-0 +1.725
Overall: 47-36 +17.55

Another toilet card Friday. A lot of what I like are way too short for this little battler

1 Unit Plays
LA Dodgers +121

Half Unit Plays
Washington +235
Seattle +103

Good luck to all :cheers:

whats up tongue FE loves toilets he eats out of them, so friday should be a good looking card for him:cheers:

as for you, i think i like the dodgers because kendricks is returning back to his old form and more then hittable, and LAD have won the last 6 between the two, but i dont like that the phills lost to the lowly nats yesterday and that they just saw maddux less then 2 weeks ago

BOL on em though :cheers:

whats up tongue FE loves toilets he eats out of them, so friday should be a good looking card for him:cheers:

as for you, i think i like the dodgers because kendricks is returning back to his old form and more then hittable, and LAD have won the last 6 between the two, but i dont like that the phills lost to the lowly nats yesterday and that they just saw maddux less then 2 weeks ago

Another thing to think about is Maddux isn't in the "friendly" confines of Petco park anymore. Take the over :cheers:

Not only that, but taking Washington to win on consectutive days :10_5_137:

Another thing to think about is Maddux isn't in the "friendly" confines of Petco park anymore. Take the over :cheers:

yueah but maddy is a ground balll pitcher, so the size of the park doesnt matter too much for him

still a old gas can and i agree with you on the play- im looking at the over right now as well. wish they had opened it at 9, woulda been a fuckin steal

phills havent been hitting worth a shit lately

thats the only thing that worries me

they have the weapons....but Jroll and howard just arent the same as last year.

imagine if utley burrel and victorino were hitting like they were this year, last year. phills woulda been WS bound

Jroll even gets boo'ed by the phills fans now, big disappointment

phills havent been hitting worth a shit lately

thats the only thing that worries me

they have the weapons....but Jroll and howard just arent the same as last year.

imagine if utley burrel and victorino were hitting like they were this year, last year. phills woulda been WS bound

Jroll even gets boo'ed by the phills fans now, big disappointment

The boos will be even louder this weekend - the real Phillies fans will be in the seats. I'm riding the Dodgers hopefully at + money all weekend. 'an_horse'

Back