Tomorrow is going to be fun

We are going to look at major destruction by Houston and something similar by the Dodgers . Probably Tampa gets into the act. Do not know who starts for the Yanks

Lets go through facts, Verlander has Fairchild today as his ump. 17-4 for home unmps 28 innings and a ERA of 1.61 with Verlander
Ryu has Lentz He is also on 6 days rest Lentz this year is 14-4 for the home team 6-2 for big chalk Ryu on on 6 41.6 innings ERA .78 both teams major winners on Sunday this will be almost for either team to lose. Have some problem will be back shortly

The Dodgers are 20-5 on Sunday in the day 27-14
Houston is 19-6 on Sunday and 28-14 in the day
Both teams will be unbeatable today
Oakland gets Mahrey another major homer ump
Cleveland has Belino another power ump there are several others
I will be bombing Houston and Dodgers individually and in Parleys
I imagine I will be on Cleveland but have not done the work yet
Strong homer ump at Yanks have not done the work yet
several more. I lean heavily to Cubs with a real pitcher against a old man very bad on the road,
In any case I need to do more work but find it almost impossible to see Houston and Dodgers being anything but a slaughter

Verlander is good on 4 but not today 6 hits and 2 walks
Bets on Yanks and Milwaukee look much better

I Ithink Milwaukee was up 3 runs by 4 in the 7th or 8 innings and a reliever gave up 3 killing RL and 2.5 THE CUBS are dead. Being swept. ??? I got everything with Houston and Dodgers but Dodgers were close since most of my bets were 2.5. Cleveland is my last game looks good. Very surprised at how weak my starters were but they were good enough

Back