Tokyo ATP

J.Dynomite

Pretty much a regular
Benjamin Becker - Takao Suzuki pick:Suzuki @2.37(pinnacle)

..i took this bet @2,7 local earlyer today..the main reason was crazy Takao record on Japan soil a 41-9 in last 50 matches..Becker was playing on a indor surface last week reaching final in Bangkok..a top of the season for him defenetly..before that he had a run of 7 straight first round defets..last year Suzuki played a 1/4 final here..was def by Federer in the tb of third set..he is a great fighter and have solid serve..i think homie stand every chance..gl

GL today J. Dynomite. Seems like a logical bet here as BB had a good run at Bangkok and is due for a letdown.

Tough luck on that one Dynomite. I was suckered into this one too. It just looked too good to be true but... I guess if the entire tennis betting public is on something that looks a little off, it's sometimes best to lay off the match. Everything in this matchup pointed to Suzuki. Seems the oddmakers knew something was up and decided to post a great line to pull in some money on it. anyways, gl this week.

..gggrrh man..appreciate it..thanks for the words..just got back from the party :drink: ..it's like we saw it comin' but steel we push it..it's one of those bets..not the first time we got pulled..ahh tennis...gl 2 u2..

Back