Today

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
One big play today . Love it

Waited but think this is as far as it goes

jets +1, -105, 6units
saints +1, -105, 4.5 units

Last edited:
leaned the other way on this but im liking it less and less, think i'll just lay off... good luck

Hate to say it from the burgh but I couldn't agree more. Jets strengths on D are pittsburgh's biggest weakness on O. Could be a long day. Hate Rex but he's done a great job with what he has to work with unlike Tomlin. Only concern I'd see is the short week

Ben takes too many sacks they are gonna be blitzing like crazy .. offensive line for steelers is terrible

Lebeau defense vs. Cassel, dalton, Cutler and locker totaled zero turnovers...this isn't a "Lebeau defense"

jets dont turn it over and they'll dominate the lines just like they did Atl last week...Pitt and Atl very similar. BOL Tee

yeah most of those games were when the steelers were beastly. different team. mike nolans no slouch at d-coordinator and geno made him his bitch

yeah most of those games were when the steelers were beastly. different team. mike nolans no slouch at d-coordinator and geno made him his bitch

only thing i will say is i think this weekend the steelers will actually try to tackle n hit ppl. that did not happen with atl monday. pathetic display of D. looked like the atl d didnt want to put a hat on the ball

People are talking about rookie QB against Labeau. But what they're not talking about is the weaponless Steelers offense going against a pretty good defense of the Jets. Geno just needs to manage the game and I think the defense gets some turnovers on Big Ben. We'll see.

On phone and running late. Rookie qb has some confidence after last week, at home, jets will score some. Will steelers score any? Rex been waiting a long time to face a depleted steelers. If he gets a chance, and he might, he'll blitz up 20 with 30 seconds to go .

Rams on the road, running away with it? Never thoughts is see those words. Dunno aplous. No consideration from me. Gl bro

Jets gonna loosen up offense. Played so close to vest cause they could with their defense. Still like it a lot .

Back